Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
We are using UltiPro for HR and payroll functions across the organization. We have been able to provide self-service functionality to employees, develop workflows for property provisioning, and leverage the performance management module to improve employee engagement.
- Payroll is very flexible and meets the needs of varied payroll processes.
- Self-service for employees and managers
- Integrating more back-office fields into the web. For example, we've requested that "Exams" be under the Health and Wellness tab so that employees have access to important information with our Wellness Program. In addition, this would allow for additional administrators to have access and update these fields.
- I wish there were better ways to query workflows so that we could identify the specific owner of a workflow in process.
- We have not been able to leverage open benefits enrollment due to lack of workflows for benefits that are contingent upon underwriting or other factors.
I don't have any feedback for this question at this time. If I do, I will provide it. We were very impressed with the Ultimate Software representatives during the selection process and felt they were very honest about the capabilities of the software, even pointing out where the software had limitations.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
Evaluating UltiPro and Competitors
UltiPro much easier to configure and use than PeopleSoft. In addition, we found healthy savings. This was our first software vendor where we used SAAS and have been very pleased.
Relationship with Ultimate Software
We've been very pleased with our Service Rep, Emily Hiler. She has gone above and beyond to help us work through an issue where we need to have fields in the back office made available on the web as it relates to the Wellness/Exams folder with tracking of annual physicals for our wellness program. We continue to work on this because making this field available because this request is considered a custom and would cost over $7,000 to make available. This is frustrating to us, as we believe fields available in the back office should be available on the web without any additional cost. She continues to advocate on our behalf. I would give Emily a 10+ and Ultipro a 6 due to this issue. This is the first time we've really felt frustrated by Ultipro's response to a concern. Thanks for listening!