Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
We use UltiPro across the organization for payroll, HR, recruiting and onboarding of new employees. We also use it for tracking hours worked for staff. We also use its reporting features to disseminate vital information to department managers, accounts payable, W-2s for all employees and owners. We are now also tracking ACA information in UltiPro.
- Business Intelligence - creating reports with the query tool is a drag-and-drop feature that is simple to use. There is also an easy feature for running the reports on a schedule and e-mailing them to the appropriate recipients.
- Open Enrollment - all yearly open enrollment is performed through UltiPro, making it simple and quick for everyone to choose their benefits for the following year.
- Salary Compensation - this is a simple solution to annual raises, with a workflow that puts the new data on each employee's record on the effective date and eliminates errors.
- UTM reporting would be better if it were Cognos to provide more flexible and robust reporting like there is in the core part of the system.
- Storing documents with a drag and drop feature would be helpful.
- More functionality with COBRA areas is needed.
- The ability to handle FMLA absences could use some additional features to track rolling time frames.
UltiPro works very well for companies with locations in multiple states and is growing rapidly in international capabilities. It is already very good for Canadian companies. It is extremely helpful for companies who have remote employees, as they can access everything they need via the internet. Manufacturing companies might be less appropriate if the employees don't have an easy way to log in to view their data.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
I have been pleased with the configurability options that have been added. There have been a number of new areas where a company can make their own configurations, which is very helpful. There are a few more areas where I expect to see options added in the future, or existing options improved upon. I'd say UltiPro is working its way toward the top mark if it continues the path it is on.
There are experts in each area of functionality, which allows for a much higher overall level of support. Customer service representatives are always prompt and professional. There is a good system for tracking open cases, and representatives are willing to research an issue and then are excellent at following up to make sure the problem is resolved.