Overall Satisfaction with Unitrends Data Center Backup and Recovery
We use the Unitrends [Data Center] Backup and Recovery for the whole organization. It provides not only file level recovery, but full whole recovery and Disaster Recovery as well.
- Unitrends quickly performs block level backup of all our data
- The web interface makes setting up backup schedules simple and easy to maintain
- The entire product is so intuitive that you can have everything up and going in 1 day
- Managing the credentials for differing systems could be stream lined a little more
- As fast as the backups are, there's always room for going faster
- clearing the notifications can sometime be tedious
- Within the first week of operation, we were able to recover a server that saved $100k
- With the simplicity of the product, we don't have to dedicate a full time position to Backup and Recovery
- The cost savings over most of its competitors has also created a positive ROI
Do you think Unitrends delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Unitrends's feature set?
Did Unitrends live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Unitrends go as expected?
Would you buy Unitrends again?
Originally we were using EMCs Networker and a tape library to do Backup and Recovery, Unitrends [Data Center Backup and Recovery] was night and day better.