Overall Satisfaction with UpKeep Maintenance Management
Our organization acquires and manages various types of real estate, mainly self-storage. This software is utilized as a task manager primarily for our facility managers/caretakers who oversee the properties. The software is used secondarily for certain tasks within the corporate office. The software does a great job of recording metrics, tracking tasks, and allows multiple personnel to rotate through while maintaining a great idea of the day to day operations.
- The software has a clean straightforward phone app for the users.
- Reporting metrics are easy to tailor and produce for performance review.
- The user is able to determine the depth at which the organization wants to utilize upkeep. We're still in the process of determining this.
- Compared to non-real estate task managers, assigning tasks is more time consuming because of the capabilities.
- It can take time to toggle facilities on/off while looking through a large portfolio.
- While self-storage is a type of real estate, it would be nice to customize the software more. Tailoring it to challenges we face specifically in self-storage.
- Compared to other task managers, the user cost for Upkeep is very high. But to the degree the staff are willing to work with you, it is completely justified.
- The concern with an organization my size are items slipping through the cracks whether that is internally or by our renter base. Upkeep minimizes this to a great degree.
- You need to get everyone within your organization to buy into upkeep. It can only be as good to the degree that it is utilized.
It may be a larger challenge for the internal office workers to utilize upkeep. Often times when you're hiring property managers, maintainers, they may not be orientated towards technology. We can learn how to utilize something new if it presents a larger challenge. We want our staff on the ground, at the site to spend less time wasted on sorting out software and more time taking care of our properties.
Working with the Upkeep support staff is a complete pleasure. When one individual is unable to obtain a result or produce they are quick to pull in staff uniquely suited to what you're looking for. They respond quickly and always maintain the highest degree of professionalism.
Do you think UpKeep Maintenance Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UpKeep Maintenance Management's feature set?
Did UpKeep Maintenance Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UpKeep Maintenance Management go as expected?
Would you buy UpKeep Maintenance Management again?
UpKeep has been phenomenal for our internal staff to communicate with our people on the ground. The phone app has a low learning curve. The facility managers/caretakers love the UpKeep application. It is a challenge trying to utilize one do-it-all task manager for all operations an organization like this may face.