Overall Satisfaction with UpLead
We used UpLead to find prospects and companies that are of certain sizes that are likely to be receptive in going digital, and consider workflow automation within the organisation.
- Good UI.
- Not too pricey.
- Easy to use.
- No notification send to customer when the subscription is due for renewal.
- Despite customer is unhappy with the product and service, they have a no refund policy in place.
- No after sales support and service.
- Actual exported data is less than 30% of what was shown when filtering.
- No value gained so far.
- Couldn't get the number of target contacts based on our requirement.
Do you think UpLead delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UpLead's feature set?
Did UpLead live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UpLead go as expected?
Would you buy UpLead again?
Number of contacts exported is less than 30% of what is shown when we filter. For example: We filter based on country, industry and seniority, the results returned with 1000 contacts, but when you export, it only gives you around 200-300, with sometimes more than 10 contacts within a company record.