Zooming into the future.https://www.trustradius.com/unified-communications-as-a-service-ucaasZoomUnspecified8.912551012019-10-18T16:43:58.416Z
October 18, 2019
Zooming into the future.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with UserZoom
We are in the test phase of using Zoom. Currently, we have an international group using Zoom and they love it. They have had issues in the past with getting everyone together on a voice call that was stable. They were able to set up Zoom in minutes and everyone was able to join with audio and video in no time. That group actually decided to purchase Zoom and will be using it going forward. We as an entire company are still figuring out if we will go full-on with Zoom or not. But coming to Zoom's conference has helped us clarify a bunch of hurdles we had issues with and to better understand the way each Zoom product works.
- Ease of use. The ability to get into a meeting within seconds.
- Small client that installs fast. It doesn't take up much room and I don't have to configure numerous settings after install.
- Ability for the system to recognize my connection and adjust to my environment.
- Being able to use my existing phone system to place calls from the Zoom client.
- A con was having the camera active on all calls, but that has been fixed now.
- It has helped a group of our users communicate quicker and easier than they were able to before, and they have zero complaints about the system.
- Cost for a small group of users is a lot higher than we would like, but if we go enterprise, we will be able to join them to our enterprise licensing.
- Can't express that ease of use is so great. We have users that are not as tech-wise as others and even they don't have an issue using Zoom.
Zoom is easier to access and it doesn't fail like Webex does. I have issues getting into a Webex meeting all the time. I have to click on it multiple times to access or call the owner to figure out why I can't access the meeting. Very frustrating when you are trying to join a meeting on the run.
So far any question or problem we have had has been dealt with in a timely manner and without hesitation. No issues contacting Zoom for support.
Do you think Zoom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom's feature set?
Did Zoom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoom go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zoom again?
I love the fact that I can join from my cell phone or computer and have the same experience and options. Makes it easy so I don't have to search for something I know is there, but can't find, like other applications that work on both a PC and phone but have different options depending on the device you are working on.