Great All-In-One Social Media Management Tool!https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementViralheatUnspecified5.1191012014-08-02T19:08:39.346Z
August 02, 2014
Great All-In-One Social Media Management Tool!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Viralheat
I'm a singer in an R&B group called Legaci and we use Viralheat to help manage our group’s presence. Social media is important to Legaci because we are independent artists. In fact, social media has been a major part of our marketing for a decade, dating back to MySpace days. Many of our fans today found us on YouTube, MySpace, Facebook, etc. As more networks become popular, it’s important for Legaci to keep our presence up across the different channels because that’s where we interact with our fans. It also gives our fans a chance to reach out to us with comments, requests, gigs, etc. We use Viralheat to do everything from account management, publishing, engagement, monitoring, and analytics. It’s also super helpful when we have interns to help with our album promotions because they’re not required to have our passwords and we can always monitor and approve content before it goes out.
- Viralheat is really easy-to-use. We had all of our accounts connected and began interacting with fans and promoting content within an hour of signing up. We’re all busy with our careers so spending a lot of time to learn a new product would have been a deal breaker for us.
- Viralheat allows us to do all of our social media in one place. In the past we were all using different tools to do different things. One of the guys used Hootsuite, another used TweetDeck. Viralheat allows us to keep track of what everyone is doing.
- The ability to assign specific roles and permissions is critical for us. Because social is such an integral part of our marketing, it’s important that our brand is represented appropriately. With team and seat permissions we are able to set the right permissions pending the team member.
- There’s not much to add here. Our feedback in the past was quickly addressed and implemented into one of the upcoming releases. For example, we needed total impact for Instagram monitoring and they were able to accommodate our request.
- Increased efficiency - each group member was able to post mentions on behalf of the group that was acceptable to all
- Increased teamwork - our interns were were able to get onto the system easily so they could start to promote where and when necessary
- Identified loyal fans who we then engaged with to help with promotions, etc.
- Developed closer relationships with what we call “super fans” (longtime and recent) which helped grow our audience and increase our visibility
- Increased ROI - word of the album spread quickly leading to more purchases and gigs
We chose Viralheat because it allowed us to do multiple things from one tool. We were able to monitor our brand mentions after each video, song, or album release - this provided us with valuable feedback abouout our brand and music. We were also able to connect our accounts and engage directly with our fans as well as post new content. We monitored the analytics around each release and campaign and were able to determine which were successful.
Viralheat is a great product all around. Aside from the product’s usability, there’s also a great support team. They made sure our team was set up and ready to go with the tool. Also, they're really responsive if we have to email with questions.
Viralheat offers a lot of features that cover the majority of social media’s bases. If your brand or company is just starting in their social presence or isn’t fully ready to incorporate social into their plan, then it’s likely premature to consider Viralheat. I can see how smaller companies or those with less focus on social would want to consider a brand with more simple functionalities.