Oracle Social Cloud Review: "It's been a long time, shouldn't have left you..."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-analyticsOracle Social CloudUnspecified7.5591012014-01-17T18:15:08.742Z
January 17, 2014
Oracle Social Cloud Review: "It's been a long time, shouldn't have left you..."
Score 5 out of 101
We used Vitrue at my previous company to schedule and moderate Facebook posts. We also used it to create and launch social media contests with our partners via the Vitrue Tabs feature. It helped us to create quick contests and schedule multiple posts on the fly and gave us KPIs to help us track our progress.
- Vitrue was one of the first platforms to allow us to schedule posts on Facebook, so I really liked it for that reason.
- Vitrue provided a simple turn key solution for creating engaging social contests.
- Vitrue allowed us to test multiple types of content on our followers to see what resonated best with our customers.
- When I was using it in 2011, I had hoped for better reporting options. ie. Reports for individual campaigns.
- The Vitrue Tabs tools was sometime difficult to implement.
- I would have liked for Vitrue to offer some sort of way to create contest rules along with the contest.
- Increased customer awareness
- Excellent brand building tool
- Streamlined publishing across multiple social platforms
Vitrue offered a lot of the same capabilities as Wildfire but for a better price. I also really liked their customer service and account reps - they were extremely helpful and made our business objectives a priority. If Vitrue's software couldn't accomplish something they would build or update their tools to help us accomplish our goals.
I have moved to a new company and am serving in a different role, but in my current company we might have continued using Vitrue.