Why We Use VBC
December 13, 2019
Why We Use VBC
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Vonage Business Cloud
Vonage Business Cloud is being used by our US Offices. For end users, it gives us multiple options for making calls via phone, app, and/or online portal. For IT's, it gives us great options for supporting users on site. The admin portal allows us to make many changes/implementations without having to contact support.
- Vonage Business Cloud makes it easy to make changes to user profiles, voicemail passwords, and other settings.
- It gives users access to their phone whether they are with their physical phone or not.
- Some international numbers are blocked until you request for them to be allowed.
- It saves us time and IT labor when needing to troubleshoot phones in most cases.
- The aforementioned issue with some international numbers has caused some issues at times.
- AT&T Communications Outsourcing and Verizon Cloud
We believe Vonage Business Cloud is best for our organization over the AT&T and the Verizon platforms for several reasons including price, ease of use, connectivity, and other options. Since we have implemented this solution along with newer Polycom phones, we have had very few issues with our phones or our phone platform.
Do you think Vonage Business Communications delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Vonage Business Communications's feature set?
Did Vonage Business Communications live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Vonage Business Communications go as expected?
Would you buy Vonage Business Communications again?
Vonage Business Cloud is well suited for small and medium size businesses based on ease of use, price, and other factors. It may also be used on a larger scale, but, because of the industry, there may be other organizations that can give the same or more options for a cheaper price. Overall, it appears to be appropriate for businesses of any size.