Overall Satisfaction with VWO
- AB testing
- Removing Outliers from the data and provide actionable insights
- Provide lots of options as a filter to target a specific audience set
- Heatmap and Visual recording of all the test
- Provide a Mobile app or an improved version of Mobile web.
- Send alerts of any actionable results happening on my AB test
- Algorithm to sample and remove outlier needs a lot of improvement
- VWO helps me test specific variations through their A/B testing platform as well as measure their results. It also works well as a "traffic splitter" to send traffic to different URLs, even if you bypass the editor.
- VWO helps me take data based decisions for the changes or feature release for my website
VWO isn't perfect, but it is a great tool if your organization is looking to get its feet wet with Conversion Rate Optimization. They are developing great tools and features, as well as providing a library of testing ideas and case studies in case you're having trouble thinking of what to test.
Their results reporting isn't iron-clad, but for many efforts it's good enough. I personally am not a big fan of how "confident" they are in their declaring winners - I've seen tests where one day it says a variation is a winner at 100% confidence, then the next day that's down to 81% (think about that for a second).
However, for most new testers, it's a great tool and definitely a lot easier to use than a tool like Google Optimize.
The price point is very reasonable as well, making it accessible to companies of all sizes.