Overall Satisfaction with VWO
We're using VWO to test changes to our website booking journey, detecting which variations of changes will have a positive impact in how a customer uses our website, key sticking points in the journey and to ultimately improve conversion rate.
- The dashboard and ease of setting up tests with VWO is particularly easy and intuitive.
- VWO are constantly adding new features so we can analyse different parts of the customer journey and gain more insightful data on our customers.
- The VWO conversion all-in-one platform is excellent for gathering insights on how customers use the website and backing up theories. It has helped us prioritise tests and identify issues we hadn't thought of.
- We're on an Enterprise plan and there hasn't been much communication with our account manager. Suggestions for improvement and test ideas from the VWO team would be appreciated and would help to merit its cost and benefits over other competitor tools.
- Adding more personalisation features to the tool would be very beneficial.
- Observations and Hypothesis layouts and structure could be improved so this area of the platform is easier to manage. Checklists, outcomes and graphs would be advantageous.
- After running around 12 different scenario tests, we've seen incremental increases in conversion rate across our website booking journey, equivalent to thousands of pounds in incremental revenue.
- VWO has helped us understand how customers interact with our website and has enabled us to reduce live chat and customer service actions
- VWO has allowed us to develop our product offering and membership proposition so it is more relevant to our customers.
VWO's vast range of features and comparable price made it a firm favourite against competitor websites. We've seen good results with the tool so far and it has proved to be an excellent project for increasing website conversion rate and overall ROI has met our KPI's. Moving forward, I'd like to see more advanced personalisation features from the tool in order for it to compete with some of the market leads tools on the market.
VWO is an easy-to-use and feature-packed software that would have benefits for any website or team looking to improve their customer journey and conversion rate. It requires some level of web development expertise, particularly for advanced tests and extra caution is advised.