Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard AuthPoint
Currently it's being used throughout the organization for about 1000 users who are working from home with it. It addressed the need for all our employees to work from home during the pandemic.
- Push to phone or app is easy for users to understand.
- Ease of setup in WatchGuard appliance.
- Initially the phone push stopped working and we had no idea the servers had an issue so we spent a lot of time troubleshooting the issue internally. Better proactive alerts that issues may be occurring and issues that are expected.
- This allowed our entire work force to WFH which was a life line during the pandemic. Saved us a week or 2 of down time if we had to research and push out an alternate product.
- Cisco 900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR)
We selected AuthPoint as it was more compatible with our current fleet and the price point was much more competitive.
Yes we appreciate the simplicity as it allows a transition to our help desk staff who administer this. They are able to grasp, troubleshoot issues easily.
Yes users are able to log into our network with the authpoint app configured with little issues of confusion. We have reduced calls to the help desk to a large degree on logging in securely.
Do you think WatchGuard AuthPoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WatchGuard AuthPoint's feature set?
Did WatchGuard AuthPoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of WatchGuard AuthPoint go as expected?
Would you buy WatchGuard AuthPoint again?