Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard AuthPoint
We use WatchGuard AuthPoint for our users when they work from home when [they] need to [VPN] into our Windows Domain environment. It is incredibly easy to use and is very secure to ensure that we are in compliance with our [HIPAA] requirements for multifactor authentication. Integrating the authentication with our Windows active directory environment was very seamless. I would recommend this for anyone looking to implement a secure [VPN] solution.
- VPN Connection to our network[.]
- Multifactor Authentication[.]
- Integration with Windows Active Directory for Authentication[.]
- None that I have ran into yet[.]
- Allows users to work from home as needed[.]
- Allows us to hire people who can only work from home[.]
We have not used only the cloud service we use WatchGuard firewalls as well so we have not benefited from not having any hardware to manage[.]
Very easy to use, and [end-users] find it very easy to follow[.]
Do you think WatchGuard AuthPoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WatchGuard AuthPoint's feature set?
Did WatchGuard AuthPoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WatchGuard AuthPoint go as expected?
Would you buy WatchGuard AuthPoint again?