September 13, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard Network Security
We deployed WatchGuard Network Security to many of our customers to better protect their perimeter network. It allows better visibility and greater security.
- WatchGuard Cloud is great. It allows visibility into the things happening on the network.
- WatchGuard is growing and adding new services all the time.
- WatchGuard allows us to provide granular access based on users.
- WatchGuard is a great security appliance, but lacks in the routing and network department.
- Sometimes when we see threats it can take a while to truly understand whether they are a false positive or a true threat.
- Support has been lacking lately.
- It has allowed a better peace of mind.
- We have been able to upmark and make a profit.
They have some deployment automation tools but no centralized management and the automated deployment isn't really viable.
All we sell is Total Security. That makes it real simple.
Fortinet bills for every little thing. This makes it tough. Also, their training is ridiculously expensive. MikroTik is awesome and are our go-to for customers that do not value security. The problem with MikroTik is that they are not intelligent by default.