Overall Satisfaction with WebEngage
WebEngage is an integral part of marketing in our organization and is used extensively used by various departments. This tool has been successfully shaping most of our marketing activities and has been a Revenue driver for the organization. This has helped in better acquisition and retention of the users and has boosted revenue for sure.
- Ease in creating user journeys.
- Easy implementation of APIs.
- Good reporting dashboard and scheduling features.
- Segmentation of the users is easy.
- Onsite should have more options of templates.
- Backend support for better reachability of the channels.
- Cohort studies should be more customizable.
- Helped improves quality of acquisition by defining the journey of new users.
- Business operations made easy because of automation which helped in scaling.
- Improved retention of the users resulted into higher ROI.
Both WebEngage & CleverTap are equally good with some weighed advantages at both their ends. When it comes to an easy interface for user journey creation, CleverTap wins the race. When it comes to proper granularized segmentation skills, WebEngage takes a lead. I'd recommend WebEngage because of its extensive implementation capability and better use cases for segmentation and customizability.
Do you think WebEngage delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WebEngage's feature set?
Did WebEngage live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WebEngage go as expected?
Would you buy WebEngage again?
When the business is expected to scale and expand, tools such as this proves very handy where it helps to target the correct segments or correct audiences with the right offerings, thereby increasing the chances of transaction or desired action from the user while saving pennies which could have been burnt if a blanket approach would have been used. Automation saves a lot of time and effort for the marketers and businesses boosted due to its operation.