Tried and true and Reliable gathering toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/webinarWebex EventsUnspecified6.4351012018-10-10T19:05:39.014Z
October 10, 2018
Tried and true and Reliable gathering tool
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with WebEx Event Center
Since we started utilizing the Webex at work, correspondence is substantially more fluid. Groups can use the platform for document sharing and screen sharing, which enhances our work.
- WebEx gatherings from Cisco dispatch rapidly and it doesn't require any extra establishment or setup. We just tap on the connection that the invitee made and after that it automatically opens the program locally or requests opening a temporary application in Chrome to begin the meeting. This procedure takes seconds to finish. Time is of the essence when endeavoring to join consecutive meetings
- The product has an extremely intuitive interface for dialing in, screen sharing, and talking. There are three important features displayed on the front screen, and all others are flawlessly covered up.
- Sharing and whiteboarding is a breeze with the product.
- The coolest thing about this is it has a versatile application that is as straightforward as the workstation interface.
- The product takes into consideration recording the sessions and the recordings are small in size for easy sharing.
- Sometimes the symbols are kind of wonky. They could have more choices for emoticon responses, but that is really minor.
- Once in a while there is a bit of lag when sharing data, associating with different PCs, and so forth, yet this is likely a system issue and not inherent to WebEx.
- Sometimes the invitations to join a session are not sent. Or then again, if this is because of client mistake, the strategy for inviting new members is inconvenient and can get confusing.
- The AM/PM time selection defaults to the time you are right now in, and doesn't push ahead when you select an hour later in the day. It would be good if the time could be revised so you don't coincidentally wind up booking a gathering for 3AM.
- General web conferencing is great for telecommuters. It's like a telephone call with the added value of screen sharing
- WebEx produces reports of participants, alongside a log of the meeting and such. It likewise gives us a chance to send a thank you email afterwards. All things considered, it makes our life substantially less demanding.
I use it because my company uses WebEx, however it isn't my most loved software available. It truly depends upon what you are endeavoring to get out of WebEx. In the event that you need a simple to use and easy to understand software, it is an awesome decision. I think it is awesome for large organizations, yet in the event that you are really hoping to stand out from the competition, you can find more customizable software.