Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
Worked for BELL through CGI, so most of our Bell meetings are organized in Webex Meetings so that all Bell employees can join. Even its scrum meetings, technical meetings, and monthly meetings. We address all the latest stories we have to start and problems to solve if we have them through our stack holder.
- Easy screen sharing
- As many employees can join
- Clear sound and picture
- Like the gesture
- We can mute anyone if they are not able to or not aware of
- If we can change the background screen
- Sometime if we are on LTE meetings face some problems to connect or robotic voices
- UI can also have room for improvement
- Most important, if the Host doesn't join, we cannot share our screen
- So the Host feature can be improved
- Easy to join, so it's a positive impact
- Stacks holder can join so positive impact
- Share our views and collaborate
- Microsoft Teams and Zoom
I am not a big fan of Zoom but used for some ceremonies. Looks like some old tech, and I feel like it is not secure enough. Webex Meetings look more decent and authenticated, and more secure. CGI uses Teams for all their meetings; it's as good as Webex Meetings.
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
I feel like there is room for improvement. I gave 8 because it's easy to use and has other features I did mention before but still, as I mentioned, needs a few improvements that can be helpful.
In that area, I gave 9 as it provides all flexibility and scalability, which I mentioned before. 9/10 in terms of scalability.
I gave it an 8 because sometimes, it takes time to load the page and screen sharing—overall good product.
Any number of employees can join, loud and clear. We can mute, and I really like the feature that in a meeting, you can message an individual. I didn't like that we could not change/blur our background. And sometimes difficult to connect to Webex Meetings through LTEC. And most importantly, you cannot share the screen without the Host joined.