Webexpenses saved my time.
June 11, 2021

Webexpenses saved my time.

Modules Used

• Expense Management
  • Invoice Processing

Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses

The application was installed for the whole group and for all the companies inside the group. We use it especially to register our expenses and then to allocate to the right line in our budget. The goal of this software is to save our time and to make the expenses process more smooth and easy. It helps all other departments more easily to submit their expenses and then it's also save our time cause it automatically allocates the right expense to the right line/department budget in the tracker!
  • You can have it on your phone and submit your expenses directly from it.
  • You can use your phone gallery to submit the receipts if you have it on your phone.
  • Very intuitive for using.
  • Easy and quick for using.
  • Sometimes quite long.
  • Sometimes have bugs, delete your claims etc.
  • Time saving
  • You can see better picture of your budget situation
Well, it emphasizes everything what I wrote above. This application is very intuitive and easy to use, so you don't waste a lot of time by using it and it's easy to teach someone in your team to use it. I mean, I learned all the usability of it by myself and didn't need any guidelines or training!
I never had to contact them!
I use Webexpenses especially for claims submission and expenses approval and most of all on my phone, because I have all my receipts on my phone gallery by taking picture of them or also on other apps, as Uber etc.
I didn't purchase Webexpenses for my company, it was purchased for group using and especially for the companies in the grope and their employees. But the main reason was that our finance department was overwhelmed by all claims and expenses requests. Before I was waiting 2-3 weeks in order to be refunded and the whole process was such a pain. You had to fill 3 documents at least and still the finance department had to manually allocate everything to the budget and the tracker.
  1. Working a big company, especially in marketing/creative/communication department.
  2. Traveling a lot and no company card.
  3. Having a lot of professional expenses and no company card.
  4. To save your time.
Even for a small company or a start up I would recommend to use Webexpenses, since it really saves your time and assists you a lot for good organization of company expenses and then clearly you see better picture of your budget situation.