Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
We use Webexpenses on the website and with cell phones. The claims are turned in quicker and the employee is reimbursed a lot sooner than the way we're turning in the expense reports.
- Easy to use.
- take a picture of your receipt and upload it. You don't have to save paper receipts anymore.
- I just noticed that the Webexpenses app will read your receipt and auto-populate the fields-great.
- We can track the expenditures better with Webexpenses.
- At the moment, I don't see where we are having any issues.
- We have employees around the world. Webexpenses has saved us money on the courier charges that the employees incurred when sending the paper claims to us for reimbursement.
- We have multiple approvers (3) currently-each person looking over the claim, to make sure the reimbursement is owed to the employee. If one person missed something, then the next two will surely catch any errors.
Claims that are submitted are paid within 3 days, compared to the two-plus weeks as before.
Our policy is uploaded to Webexpenses, therefore the employee questions about expenses have completely gone away. The approvers and claimants receive emails when a claim is filed and when they are approved. The employee knows when they will receive their reimbursement in a timely manner.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
Would you buy Webexpenses again?