Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
We use this tool for our corporate card expense tracking and for expense reporting on the people using their personal card and requiring reimbursement.
- imports credit card transactions from our corporate card program without issue
- allows for easy set up of new users
- is a very intuitive, easy to learn tool
- has a very responsive support and customer service team
- Set up and configuration was thorough, and they were able to work through our unique issues, such as custom segments in NetSuite.
- It is a very inexpensive product. Well worth the cost.
- The invoicing component would not work with NetSuite and a single entity. We had to abandon that piece.
- Sometime strange things happen with the data. We changed the required number of approvers and it reassigned approvers to each user - most of which were incorrect.
- It has saved us significant time getting these charges into our ERP and reduced our month end close time as a result.
- We used to enter every expense line manually to make sure we had vendor information in the ERP. this happens automatically now.
It does everything we need it to do. My only negative is the odd data changes it can make at times.
They respond promptly and provide suitable answers. Sometimes there appears to be miscommunication even though we are both speaking English. I am speaking American, and they are speaking British.
We used to enter every expense report transaction individually to ensure we had good data for reviewing costs by the vendor in the ERP. It generally took us until the 10th business day to get this done. We have shrunk this in half. We also eliminated paper processing.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
Would you buy Webexpenses again?