WebPT Review 1 of 8
Review: "WebPT - First and only HR for this multidisciplinary practice!"
Michelle Underhill, MA, CCC-SLP profile photo
January 10, 2019

Review: "WebPT - First and only HR for this multidisciplinary practice!"

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with WebPT

We use WebPT as our Electronic Health Record (EHR) system for our 4-therapist and multidisciplinary rehabilitation therapy clinic. We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of individuals living with Parkinson's Disease. With our demographic being adults/geriatrics, we are highly mindful about complying with Medicare rules and regulations for documentation. WebPT provides CMS-compliant documentation and manages any reporting required.
  • Medicare-compliant documentation and reporting.
  • Customizable templates.
  • Customer service.
  • Within the customizable templates, I wish I could remove some elements unnecessary for my own discipline (Speech-Language Pathology).
  • When a patient changes insurance, the episode of care must be split into two cases: old insurance and new insurance. Creating a new case is a bit of a headache, as it involves re-entering much of the information, although there is a setting for copying a small amount of the prior personal data.
  • I'd like the cost to be lower!
  • Positive: user-friendly, reducing time investment with increasing familiarity.
  • Negative: sensitive to upload speed, which has occasionally resulted in "lost notes".
  • Positive: Medicare-compliant, reducing claim denials.
I reviewed multiple options prior to selecting WebPT for my EHR. Since beginning use, I have not looked at, nor needed to consider any other options. I am satisfied with WebPT.
Multi-specialty
2-5 practitioners
WebPT performs well when you comply with their recommended upload speed.

WebPT coordinates effortlessly with Kareo, giving my practice a full, compliant EHR that feeds seamlessly into medical billing.
WebPT is well-suited for adult and geriatric physical, occupational, and speech therapy clinics.

WebPT seems so robust that in cases where thorough documentation is less necessary, it might be over-burdening.

WebPT Feature Ratings