Simple network monitoring with limited functionalitieshttps://www.trustradius.com/network-performance-monitoringWhatsUp GoldUnspecified7.6391012019-03-05T14:45:16.245Z
March 05, 2019
Simple network monitoring with limited functionalities
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with WhatsUp Gold
WhatsUp Gold is used for monitoring network equipment deployed in the company.
- Network Device health monitoring and status
- Logging and SNMP traps
- Network Inventory
- Device performance
- Lacks proper graphical representation of the bandwidth utilization.
- Circuit monitoring and port activity.
- Configuration manager for large scale deployement.
- Backup configurations for network equipment.
- Ability to maintain network equipment inventory and health reports.
- Inability to make the backups of the device using scripting or configurations of network devices.
- Less graphical representation of circuit or network traffic.
Ease of deployment and use the product. Friendly user interface and quick network discovery with a large number of monitors.
WhatsUp is suitable for network inventory, device health, and status. However, it is not suitable for large scale configurations/backup configuration features as provided by different vendors. A tabular user interface can be replaced by graphical representation for much better understanding.