Overall Satisfaction with Widen
We use Widen to collect, organize and manage our digital assets. The transition from decentralized file organization into an efficient global DAM Library supports a range of high-level business goals such are the following: To realize greater efficiencies in workflow operations; To support the continued growth of the company; To support ongoing corporate initiatives focused on: globalization, information security, process visibility, compliance, and brand equity; To minimize exposure to legal liabilities created by digital content.
- APIs make integrations with other systems a breeze
- Provides 24/7 access to content for the company staff
- Facilitates workflows and staff saves time
- minimizes exposure to legal liabilities for digital content
- I wish there was more flexibility and customization of the dashboards / home page
- option to customize the log in portal
- option to reach support via phone (rather than just email)
- streamlined workflows
- saving time (from reusing assets)
Hoping to integrate Widen with even more systems the company uses
Customer service is pretty good. There are quarterly meetings with the CS manager to discuss upcoming needs. Tickets are addressed in a timely manner and handled timely most of the time.
Widen has helped us with repurposing content for editorial publishing. We have not yet integrated our martech stack.
Do you think Widen delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Widen's feature set?
Did Widen live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Widen go as expected?
Would you buy Widen again?
Great for large organizations looking to centralize their DAM operations and implement Widen as a central hub for evergrowing digital content; It could be cost-prohibitive for small organizations