Widened our marketing scope!
March 12, 2022
Widened our marketing scope!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Acquia DAM (Widen)
Our organization uses Acquia DAM (Widen) for its digital asset management services. Because we have a plethora of assets including and not limited to assets for our social media usage, stock images, in-house images and photography, icons, templates and etc., we moved to an Acquia DAM (Widen) Collective site for more organized management. While establishing and maintaining a cohesive organizational brand, we found it helpful to have a platform where we can host everything we have in one place. Acquia DAM (Widen) also allows for customization, and the platform has a very intuitive tagging system to keep our assets categorized!
- Metadata tagging system is intuitive.
- The provided PrintUI extension for InDesign is incredibly helpful when it comes to template-making.
- Easy-to-use and navigable interface.
- Customizable design.
- When importing assets, I sometimes encounter the problem of accidentally adding the wrong files. From what I've used, there doesn't seem to be a confirmation or a way to double-check that before it starts to upload automatically.
- I think it would be helpful to have a 'recommended image size and resolution' for dashboard messages!
- Asset categorization and navigation.
- Customizable dashboard messages for a brand-specific style.
- Portals which we can create to send to shareholders and also to client service managers.
- We definitely see a positive on the overall organization, but we have yet to launch the service officially to employees. We hope there will be positive feedback all around!
As our organization expands, we are hoping for the Widen platform to be a one-stop source for all sales and marketing collateral. This means that new employees can easily and intuitively create content without needing to go through trillions of other resources we have. With templates and brand style guides on the front page, we hope the collective site will offer a brand-specific overview.
The Acquia DAM (Widen) support team has been immensely helpful all around. Response times are incredibly quick, and every support agent we've come across has been dedicated to helping. Our implementation consultant has walked us through every single element on the platform, and supported us with the launch all the way through.
We are currently updating and repurposing our old graphics for the purpose of transferring them over to the DAM system. One thing we've noticed is relatively easy ease of integration: simple drag and drop, and tagging functions. We have categorized our assets accordingly (social media collateral, email collateral, photographs, etc).
Do you think Acquia DAM (Widen) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Acquia DAM (Widen)'s feature set?
Did Acquia DAM (Widen) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Acquia DAM (Widen) go as expected?
Would you buy Acquia DAM (Widen) again?
Acquia DAM (Widen) would be well-suited for organizations and companies looking for a well-categorized platform for their digital needs. With functions such as 'portals', Acquia DAM (Widen) users are able to create a personalized and password-protected library not just for internal company users, but for shareholders and clients to view as well. Acquia DAM (Widen)'s asset management platform is suitable for larger companies, though it may not be as appropriate for smaller companies and startups due to the sheer intensity of functions offered. It can be time-consuming to customize a company-specific page.