May 24, 2021
Marketing & Communications
FortegoComputer & Network Security, 51-200 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Wix
Wix is being used a tool to help our primary content creators improve their skills for blog writing and blog design. As a small company that has traditionally reached clients and candidates through referrals, word-of-mouth and in-person events, our website and blog are certainly important but we have yet to see a need to tap outside resources for enhancing the design or populating the content. Thus, one person has been managing essentially every component, from developing content to promoting that content to tracking a variety of metrics. Wix was the platform they wanted to work off because of its user-friendliness, its sleek style, and the formatting and visual options it offers users. We have accounts with other website editors and content generators, but Wix is what was found to be most agreeable.
- User-Friendliness: Wix is a lot easier to navigate than other web-building sites. Oftentimes it's like Wix does the thinking for you instead of just throwing endless options at you and complicating the process.
- Unique Content: Many services for generating websites, images, videos, etc. are starting to look the same and, for that matter, they're starting to look stale. What Wix offers feels fresher and cleaner.
- Reliability & Respectfulness: We have yet to incur any issues that have affected our web properties or routine to this point. Furthermore, Wix does not constantly throw new offers or new pricing or new requirements at us. They value you where you are.
- Data Size: Sometimes -- not always -- Wix eats up a lot of the computer's capacity when active and it can cause slower speeds and even shut-downs if you're not careful.
- Reduced Cost: It allows us not to have to outsource our web maintenance.
- Increased Efficiency: The user-friendliness allows for items to get done more quickly.
Wix is cleaner and easier to navigate. I'd go so far as to say something about it feels sleeker and almost "sexier," I may be so bold...
Do you think Wix delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Wix's feature set?
Did Wix live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Wix go as expected?
Would you buy Wix again?
Wix Feature Ratings
Code quality / cleanliness
Library of website themes
Mobile optimization / responsive design
Availability / breadth of extensions
Community / comment management
Internationalization / multi-language
Role-based user permissions