Overall Satisfaction with WooCommerce
WooCommerce was utilized to build popup shops online for various opportunities where a pre-existing online presence was in place using WordPress sites. The platform provides an extremely short setup process to get your store online and start selling. These were short-term sales that focused on moment-based marketing, so the longevity of the storefront was not important. WooCommerce is a great and viable option for creating branded small storefronts as well as big retail storefronts.
- Very fast to implement if you have an existing website, especially WordPress.
- Offers a well-rounded suite of tools.
- Competitive pricing makes it attractive to small businesses.
- The UI/UX feels a bit behind other product offerings.
- Sometimes slows down websites when loading info.
- Improvements in mobile UI.
- Increased efficiency.
- Selling products that would otherwise be in your inventory.
- Single point of resource for shipping, selling, and tracking.
Do you think WooCommerce delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WooCommerce's feature set?
Did WooCommerce live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WooCommerce go as expected?
Would you buy WooCommerce again?
WooCommerce is extremely well suited for you if you are a small or one-person business. It makes managing all of the parts of selling online manageable but isn't perfect. As always, planning goes a long way, and while WooCommerce accommodates your needs it can take some effort. If you want a branded storefront rather than relying on Etsy or some marketplace storefront, this can be the perfect tool to get that going for you with a minimal amount of effort.