Overall Satisfaction with Workfront
We are using Workfront across different departments and teams to automate our workflows, simplify digital asset management and be in control of all our work. Workfront has been an important tool in our remote work since the onset of the COVID 19 pandemic. It has facilitated communication and collaboration among teams with the valuable features it offers. Our IT professionals have received great benefits from using features like keep track of bugs, milestones, status, product road mapping, and issue management. On a single platform, we can have projects delivered in a timely manner and quality work delivered which leaves our customers satisfied.
- The powerful communication tools ensures that all team members working remotely are always up to date and everyone on the same page
- Gantt chart is flexible to adjust to changes made on projects and ensures it is easy to track the progress of the team members.
- The robust automation tools has reduced our team members workload and saves time for everyone.
- The user interface is not easy to navigate.
- The software has a learning curve.
- It is costly for small organizations.
- It has decreased heavy workload for our team.
- It has bridged communication gap and increased productivity.
- Increased transparency.
Workfront is well suited for remote workers with tons of features that are important for them to collaborate and communicate efficiently. The mobile app can also facilitate the work of remote workers by assisting them to work from any location.It is also ideal for medium to large enterprises since it manages the complexity of projects in an easy way.