Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
We're using Wrike across our organization in many different departments. It addresses problems with having a dispersed workforce and an old fashioned office layout where teams are not always able to connect face-to-face. We use it for script writing for a TV show, Web application project management, and as an editorial calendar for a magazine with 350,000 subscribers.
- Google Docs integration - we were already using docs for our script writing, but Wrike allowed us to attach deadlines and comments more effectively.
- Customizable calendar - each user can see a calendar view filtered by any number of criteria
- Gantt charts - a lot of the similar products we tried did not have a simple Gantt chart.
- Partially completed projects do not get a percentage, which poses problems from time to time.
- Email is set up to spam by default, but is easily changeable
- Until the next release, sub-tasks are not available.
- We've hit deadlines more often after getting all our system in a colalborative space
- We have saved many hours trying to find media resources we need for a project.
- Wrike has helped us keep track of our script writing and really improve the feedback processing on it.
I like it because it has a nicer interface and better docs integration than any of the products we tried. To us this was a big deal-maker.
Unless there is some unforeseen circumstance, maybe a meteor striking the earth and changing the polarity of the magnetic fields, then we will likely renew Wrike for next year. Even if the polarity of the poles are reversed we could probably still use Wrike. In all seriousness, it is a great product and we're happy with the price. It would be nice to have per-user pricing in the future to add one or two more people to our team without going to the next level.
Wrike would work best if everyone buys into it. It works great on a team where you assign tasks to each other, but could work on a team where tasks all come from the top down. The real-time updates on the site means I just keep it open all day and watch as things are taken care of.