March 27, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
Currently, the Marketing department here at Associated Food Stores is the only department using Wrike. We had been looking for a tool to better manage the many projects we had going on at any given time. When you represent over 400 Independent retailers across 8 Western states, that list can get quite long. We had tried other project management tools but had not found quite what we were looking for before stumbling upon Wrike. It has definitely been the best tool to help us track and keep organized all the jobs currently in progress.
- Collaboration. This is one of the key features of Wrike that helps our team simultaneously work on various project and helps keep everyone up to date on its progress.
- Ease of use. Wrike is very user friendly and has features that make not only creating tasks easy but tracking them along the entire process also becomes easier. Reminders and updates along the way help us keep on schedule as well.
- Responsive and helpful. During my time working with Wrike I have had a few questions where I had to reach out to their support team for help. They have always been quick to respond, very thorough in helping me resolve my questions and great at following up to assure my needs were met. They do a fantastic job when it comes to customer support! They also have a ton of resources available to help one make the most of their Wrike experience.
- Weaknesses are hard to define. I think one weakness (that is also a great strength) would be the abundance of features that Wrike offers. Sometimes there are more features that I have time to learn and use but knowing they are there is very comforting. I try to learn and use what I can but sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed by the features that Wrike offers.
- Daily emails. When I first started using Wrike I received a daily email reminding me of tasks that were coming due, tasks that may be overdue, notifications from other users, etc. I found these useful but then an upgrade was done and the format of this email was changed. I feel that the new format is a bit harder to use and no longer like the emails I received each day. I typically delete them and just use my Wrike dashboard within the program to keep up on what is coming due and what is overdue.
- Increased collaboration and productivity are the two key impacts we have seen with using Wrike.
- Improved the overall job process and assures we are hitting deadlines and staying ahead on jobs.
- Team communication. Using Wrike has also improved team communication as it allows us to share and assign tasks where all the details are kept and communicated to co-workers.
In any scenario when you are tracking multiple jobs at one time, Wrike is useful. There are also a ton of useful functions for the team on the go that allows you to manage, track, update,etc. all as you go. This can be done at your work station or on the go with the mobile app. There is also a very useful Google extension that I have found to be useful. As we manage numerous web pages for our stores, I can simply use the extension to create a task for our web designer right from the web page. This is one of my favorite features.