Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
Hi, so we've been using Wrike for about 6 months now in my company. We are a financial service company in Mexico and we use it for tasks, projects, whether it be everyday tasks or long term projects. As a company we are implementing Holacracy and OKRs (2 methodologies you should check out), and it's been perfect to translate our work in Wrike. It's been used by all our company (except operations which do field work), and it's been great. Our productivity is very high and our planning meetings are more efficient. It has almost like a social network feel to it where you can assign and tag people from your company for small or big projects, in this way it helps you to keep things transparent and fluid. It's highly customizable and collaborative, so you can do almost any project with custom status, fields, dates, priorities, etc. You can also make reports and dashboards to help keep track of your work.
- Collaborative platform. If in a shared folder, everyone can input and comment on the tasks and how they are being done.
- Customization. You can change almost anything to fit your needs, as I said before we are implementing Holacracy and OKRs and they're working perfectly.
- Information digest. You can always find reports and analytics on the tasks done on a week, or on a daily basis in order to see where you're being more or less productive.
- Sometimes when readjusting the size of the window Wrike doesn't adjust to the size.
- Timeline mode can be better at refreshing changes.
- Custom fields are a little tricky.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Increased collaboration for home office workers.
- Increased transparency of work, which leads to more areas of opportunity.