Wrike helps us work right
February 20, 2016
Wrike helps us work right
HIT Project Manager
Golden Valley Health CentersHospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
Our organization implemented Wrike around 4-5 months ago. We use it to manage the large amount of projects we have to complete for our providers outside of our standard ticketing system. As a manager I am able to use it to check up on projects that my team is working without stopping their efforts for a more formal follow-up on a daily basis. I simply go into my Wrike profile and review the details they have shared with me. Not only can I see where they are in terms of project completion, but I can also insert my notes and feedback on progression of the project and any important details that change the scope or delivery.
- Wrike simplifies management of projects for multiple individuals.
- Wrike is a cost-effective solution for our organization.
- Wrike helps me communicate with other functional units on actual progress while highlighting what has been completed, and what steps still need to be taken.
- I would like to see a different billing module included so one of my licenses is not being burned on a person from billing.
- I would like to see a view of all projects in one area with the capability to quickly move projects from one person to another when the need arises.
- We haven't had an opportunity to see a true ROI in terms of our investment, however with the low up-front cost it does make our project tasks simpler.
Although I do enjoy the simplicity of Trello, it doesn't do a good job of displaying project progression in a simple view similar to Wrike. The benefit of going with Wrike is that it minimizes the amount of time I have to spend clicking through different projects on the board to see updated statuses and history. The details are right in front of you and simplify when I just need a quick look.
Wrike is great for a simple solution for tracking your projects. Its benefit to my team is the ease of use and implementation, especially for those that have never used any type of project management solutions. I can quickly follow up and report on statuses without disrupting workflow and ensure the feedback I need to give is inserted into the system directly where it is noticed by them and can be acted upon.
Wrike Feature Ratings
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software