We use Wufoo for a wide range of things for customers - from simple contact forms, to grocery ordering forms with branching logic and such. We primarily use it for our customers.
- Quick, easy way to build complex forms fast
- Data export is fantastic
- API is solid and we use it for some mobile apps and such as well
- Some of the Wufoo platform feels like it needs an upgrade
- The reports area is great but could stand an update / refresh
- Quick access to data
- Archived access to data so there's a paper trail on things
- Easier for our developers to spin up adhoc forms.