Easy and Seamless Data Collection and Processinghttps://www.trustradius.com/surveysWufooUnspecified8.2971012015-10-06T16:21:57.491Z
October 06, 2015
Easy and Seamless Data Collection and Processing
Score 10 out of 101
Free and Ad Hoc
- Connect with MailChimp
Overall Satisfaction with Wufoo
I'm a freelance graphic/web designer and I use Wufoo for two clients, one holds a large festival in the fall and has the need to manage vendor applications and emails and the second is a small private school who uses Wufoo to gather contact and volunteer interest info from parents. Both of these forms feed into MailChimp which allows them to manage their emails.
- I love how easy it is to create a form and collect a variety of data, but also to customize the look of it.
- In both instances where I use Wufoo, there is a need to use the information collected to create and maintain a detailed email list, containing several kinds of information—basic like contact info, but also breaking into categories like all of the different areas where parents want to volunteer. In the past, the school had to use paper and every parent's form had to be hand typed in. Now with Wufoo, they indicate all of their volunteer interests, all of the data gets sent to MailChimp, and we're able to send information to specific segments/groups based on their interests. It's saved countless hours of manual work and eliminated a lot of typos.
- I love that you can integrate with payment options, as well as collect files. It makes collecting the application info from Craft Vendors seamless, and I don't need to track them down for payment.
- I also love the rules option, so you can show/hide specific fields based on a user's answer.
- Wufoo fits all of my needs at this time so if I had to pick something that could change (and this would be picky), the site/interface could use a little bit of a freshen up. But like I said, that's being picky.
- Wufoo has eliminated the need for hours and hours of hand typing of paper forms that included contact information as well as different kinds of interest information, also eliminating typos in email addresses.
- In the case of the festival that I use Wufoo for, we've also eliminated paper forms and it saves an incredible amount of time, I simply post the link to the form and vendors sign up, they can attach their images, signed forms, payment and they're done, and I don't need to process anything.
I think if someone is just looking for a way to collect very simple contact info to maintain a list of some kind, it might be overkill, I would just use whatever campaign creator they're using. But if you're looking to style to conform to a brand and collect complex data, collect files and/or collect payments, Wufoo makes it so easy and integrates with many popular applications/services.