Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Incent
Incent is being used by my business verticals within Information from approx 230 users at present. The main reason we mad the decision to move to the platform was for sales visibility of their sales numbers and compensation.
- Visibility of comp calculation not only to the sales reps but also the sales managers.
- Plan docs, we previously used to complete in Word then manually send out PDFs for acceptance, the system has saved so much time and effort on this.
- Plan design is easy to scale, once you build your core compensates it’s very easy to create new scalable plans using this.
- The display needs a facelift (UI) it’s looking a little dated now.
- We used to use PPP, however, this process, due to the way we work, actually stops clarity on commission due until the month is closed, which we found unacceptable
- User set up all the way through the stages does not flow and needs an update to ensure it’s clean and simple to follow.
- As previously mentioned, visibility to sales is key for the product and it does deliver on that, which I believe in turn reduced the number of time reps are self calculating or questioning their numbers.
- Moving to the solution, the union also provided a good point in time to consolidate many plans into fewer plans and become consistent across the business as it stopped the random ad-hoc plans that seem to grow.
The solution fits into our day to day plans very well. Ad-hoc plans for 1 person that are over complex we manually calculate. If you have multiple people on the same basic plan with variables this works well, however, for the odd 1 person the effort to create that bespoke may not be worth it.