Overall Satisfaction with XenMobile
Being a Citrix Consultant/Engineer I've implemented XenMobile across a variety of different industries and environments. Most companies I've dealt with have deployed the XenMobile solution across the entire organization. Thought I have seen XenMobile compartmentalized to only one section of the organization, but to me that kind of defeats the purpose of having a secure mobile application delivery solution.
- Security - Top Notch when it comes to security and control
- Application Delivery - XenMobile in conjunction with XenApp and XenDesktop can't be beat.
- Worx Applications - Talk about a great suite of applications to make mobile apps better.
- Deployment - XenMobile can be somewhat difficult and cumbersome to deploy.
- I'd like to maybe see some XenMobile integration with Citrix Director. Make Director the one stop for monitoring across the entire Citrix Stack.
- I don't deal with finances. I'm an "in the trenches" engineer. I try to help my customers' employees work more efficiently. With that being said, I see XenMobile being a layer of added security and enhanced end user productivity.
Sure there are other Mobile Device Management solutions on the market, but only XenMobile can deliver Worx Apps, XenDesktop & XenApp so efficiently and securely. It's the only solution on the market (IMO) which can increase end user productivity while at the same time increasing Information Security.
As the world of information technology and information security is today, I cannot think of any scenario in which XenMobile wouldn't be a viable and much needed resource. In my opinion, companies who are not leveraging XenMobile are putting themselves, their data and their customers data at risk.