Overall Satisfaction with Yesware
Yesware is used by our sales team to track emails, log emails back to SFDC, create templates and to build out cadences and follow up accordingly using their Touchpoints feature. I no longer have to worry about my emails not being logged as Yesware takes care of this for me. Their Touchpoints feature is what is the most valuable for me. We have campaigns built out based on if the contact is inbound or outbound, persona and other details about the account. These campaigns have templates specific to the campaign which makes it significantly easier for me to send more follow up emails. Also, the Touchpoints feature makes it so I don't have to leave Gmail to figure out who to email next which is a huge time saver.
- Creating campaigns and templates with analytics to show which templates/cadences are the most effective. This has helped us improve our messaging and even better understand which types of companies/contacts we should spend our time with.
- I have used other similar technologies and always run into some sort of problems with my emails being logged into SFDC. This isn't something I have run into with Yesware.
- Sometimes the formatting, when you write a template, doesn't show up the same once you plug it into an email and it can be frustrating to mess around so that the email looks presentable.
- I wish there was an easy way to sort through your email tracking so that you can sort by emails that were opened up the most. This would make it even easier to prioritize where you send your next email.
- I can send double the emails that I was sending before in half the time.
- Easily track how emails are converting to improve messaging and understand what resonates
- Keep track of which prospects need follow up so nothing falls through the cracks
We switched from Cirrus Insight which had similar features but was not great at logging emails to Salesforce. It slowed down every email because I had to check and make sure that it actually logged every time. I've also used Outreach but we found that we didn't need all of the additional features that they offer.
I think Yesware is well suited for any company that has an sdr team that is using email. The ROI is a no brainer compared to the cost. There are many other players in the market that offer more features, but I think Yesware has the core features that you actually need. For organizations that are strictly enterprise focused I could see how this might not be as great of a fit since you wouldn't be using templates and you have targeted accounts that are easier to keep track of.