Overall Satisfaction with Zabbix
Zabbix is the complete monitoring tool that can monitor any type of environment, We are monitoring Amazon-hosted EC2 instances and also Azure Virtual machines. Zabbix is very active in communicating with its agents. This tool is open-source and can be deployed on any Windows/Linux-based machine. We are monitoring more than 200 servers including the websites and windows services.
- Server health checks.
- Websites monitoring.
- Windows services.
- Zabbix must include the Amazon RDS.
- UI/UX needs to be more catchy and detailed.
- Zabbix must provide more templates for rich monitoring.
- Open-Source tool.
- Active communication between master and agents.
- Zabbix alerts are well integrated with MS Teams.
- Zabbix is open-source so we are happy with the ROI part.
- This tool is so well in terms of sending alerts
- We are using MS Teams and this tool provides good support with MS Teams for sending alerts.
Zabbix is very easy to configure and this tool provides a more active alert system. We have evaluated ipMonitor and CloudWatch but the scope for sending alerts is very limited and this tool is very efficient in sending alerts through emails, MS Teams, and even on SMS. We are very happy with the decision.
Do you think Zabbix delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zabbix's feature set?
Did Zabbix live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zabbix go as expected?
Would you buy Zabbix again?
Zabbix is very well suited in monitoring health checks of servers and websites but Zabbix needs to add more health checks for other Amazon services including RDS. Zabbix provides complete support for creating custom templates but Zabbix must need to add pre-built templates. This tool is open-source so anyone can use this tool.