Overall Satisfaction with Zapier
We are a digital marketing agency in business since 1999. Our clients are primarily in healthcare. We had a challenge where we were using SharpSpring forms to capture new patients driven by our campaigns, however we also needed to make the forms HIPAA-compliant. We found a HIPAA-compliant form solution through Formsite, but still wanted to be able to track the campaign results. With Zapier we were able to easily connect the two. Prospects complete the Formsite form which keeps it compliant and then Zapier sends the data to SharpSpring (via what the call a "Zap") so we get both our needs met. It's extremely easy to set up - it took about 15 minutes.
- Easily helps two different online programs (SAAS) talk to each other.
- Very user-friendly and intuitive.
- Easy to set up Zaps.
- We have multiple forms on Formsite that we need to connect to SharpSpring. It looks like we're going to have to do some additional work to get it to filter them separately. This just came up, so we are still working on it.
- I really have no other complaints. It's been a great, easy solution to what otherwise would be a complex problem. We also used it to send leads from Eventbrite to SharpSpring.
- Added ability to leverage the benefits of multiple programs together.
- Tied the benefits of SharpSpring marketing tracking and automation to other platforms that are capturing our clients' prospects.
- Saved us the time of creating a custom solution to achieve the above - which we probably could not have done.
Do you think Zapier delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zapier's feature set?
Did Zapier live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zapier go as expected?
Would you buy Zapier again?
As described previously, we have used Zapier to send leads from a HIPAA-compliant Formsite form to SharpSpring to track leads. We also used it to send data on people who signed up for an event on Eventbrite to SharpSpring to track which marketing campaigns they came from and for future marketing. In both cases it was extremely easy to use Zapier to connect the two programs, something I have no idea we could have done otherwise, except by manually exporting the contacts, then importing them into SharpSpring.