Overall Satisfaction with Zerto
Our company has been using Zerto successfully for a little over 6 years. Zerto is used to backup VMs hosting our own developed secure customer application that is kept in a secure colocation and also to replicate the application programs and data to another DR site located at a diverse location for redundancy.
- The single web interface provides an immediate view of the environment.
- Zerto moves the server images from one colocation to another efficiently.
- Zerto provides an intuitive interface for restoring information.
- It provides for good alerting for offline VMs not being replicated.
- Pricing and discounts are an issue for me.
- Configuration settings should be adjusted to be more global.
- Online support is their preference, a live body sometimes is very beneficial.
- The ROI could be better with adjusted pricing for purchase and renewals.
- Continuous replication takes the guess out of doing backups and recoveries.
- It is easy to setup and manage!
We have only had to use support once during an upgrade. The online assistant was a bit frustrating but we got through it okay.
Do you think Zerto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zerto's feature set?
Did Zerto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zerto go as expected?
Would you buy Zerto again?
Zerto works very well replicating across locations. Reporting for auditors from test restorations [is] good. Reporting is easy to understand. The alerting has ample configuration capabilities.
Because there is no N/A! Not needed or used!
Ts and Cs are fine. Pricing is not desirable.
Zerto is very well suited for the consolidation of data centers and/or replicating data between remote sites for disaster recovery. Zerto is also positioned to be another key IT asset in an organization that has minimal resources dedicated to [supporting] backup recovery and continuity of processing of information technology.