ZipRecruiter usage in a small to medium organization
June 04, 2019

ZipRecruiter usage in a small to medium organization

Score 8 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter was used at our organization as the main recruiting tool platform. We hired over 25 employees using the software across the entire organization. My hiring managers were able to sort resumes based on qualifications needed and schedule interviews for a seamless hiring process.
  • ZipRecruiter is a basic ATS that stores all your applicant info in one place.
  • You're able to search for specific keywords in each applicant resume.
  • This all helps with an efficient hiring process and keeps my team organized while choosing candidates to interview.
  • I think the email templates and communication piece with ZR can be improved.
  • The system is very user-friendly but adding more detail in the candidate overview would be helpful.
  • It has allowed the organization to house all our applicants in one place, saving time and money in our recruiting process.
They are similar, I wouldn't say one is better than the other.
ZR is good for small to medium-sized businesses who need to recruit heavily in a small amount of time. It feeds to other job posting sites like Indeed and LinkedIn.

ZipRecruiter Feature Ratings