"Zoho CRM Review - From My Perspective"https://www.trustradius.com/crmZoho CRMUnspecified7.73181012013-12-10T16:50:21.385Z
- The reports with the charts was extremely helpful when presenting lead conversion results to management.
- Easy to learn interface for computer challenged users.
- Export and import of data was easy to map.
- Did not like the email formats, text only, no HTML capabilities when I used it.
- Did not like the letter merge set-up, it was lengthy and somewhat complicated.
- Duplicates were not always detected and had to be merged manually.
- Getting the sales reps to use a CRM in the first place was difficult enough, Zoho CRM did make the transition easier because of the interface.
- We were able to gather records from multiple systems and combine them into one in Zoho CRM.
- We were able to qualify leads and record it, and also weed out the bad leads to save prospecting efforts and time.
I would use it again, but my company has moved onto another CRM that plugs into an enterprise solution for manufacturing.