Zoho CRM Review 46 of 56
User Review: "Zoho CRM - Single User Subscription"
https://www.trustradius.com/crmZoho CRMUnspecified7.7318101
Matt Mencke profile photo
December 10, 2013

User Review: "Zoho CRM - Single User Subscription"

Score 9 out of 101

Software Version
Professional

Overall Satisfaction

• Flexible subscription model. I have used Zoho CRM for projects at three separate companies and each time started with the free edition then upgraded to a month to month subscription for one.
  • Simple and Intuitive setup and customization. I use a setup of Accounts, Contacts, Products and Potentials to track sales. The modules, fields and layouts are easy to understand and customizable.
  • The CRM Plug-in for Microsoft Office makes it easy to catalog e-mail correspondence by contact.
  • In the Potentials module, I forecast specific product revenue for an individual customer (items x price). Despite my efforts and the help of Zoho support, I have never able to figure out how to have this amount calculated automatically.
  • Organizing sales data within Zoho CRM has helped me get a better grasp on what's happening in my territory while also allowing me to be more proactive and efficient with customers.
Zoho CRM has been a great tool for simple opportunity tracking and traditional sales pipeline management for me. I've especially appreciated the flexible subscription options (single user / month to month) and the simple to understand and customizable modules / fields / layouts.
Zoho CRM has been a great tool for simple opportunity tracking and
traditional sales pipeline management for me. I've especially
appreciated the flexible subscription options (single user/ month to
month) and the simple to understand and customizable modules / fields /
layouts.