Free CRM software for businesses of all kindhttps://www.trustradius.com/crmZoho CRMUnspecified7.83911012019-09-18T01:32:13.921Z
September 17, 2019
Free CRM software for businesses of all kind
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Since we are a small online 3d printing service Zoho CRM is used only by me. I'm the founder and the only employee of my company. I use Zoho CRM for collecting my customers' data. Its Gmail extension helps me select between customer and non-customer emails. Zoho CRM collects detailed information about the customer. But customers' emails, contact details and social media accounts are just fine for me. I'm not using all the other info sections of the app. I could easily send bulk emails or info messages to my customers with the help of Zoho CRM.
- Its Gmail extension makes things easier. No need to open the Zoho CRM app.
- The grouping customers feature helps me communicate with my customers in the right way.
- It gives a detailed database of your customers at a glance. This is so important for a company, as well as for a newly established company.
- You could easily store your customers' social media account data in Zoho CRM. But it allows storing only Facebook and Twitter accounts. No other social media accounts can be stored.
- You could re-arrange customer data fields in Zoho CRM. But there's no chance to arrange the data within the fields. For example I use only one customer address data per customer. No need for blank address lines. If I could remove the blank lines, then the Zoho CRM interface would be more clean for me.
- It has a very formal user interface. Nothing fancy in it. Being able to select different colors and fonts might be more suitable.
Since you can use it for free, Zoho CRM fits both small and large company profiles. You can use it on mobile or desktop devices. Zoho CRM's multiplatform apps work well. You can add new customers via your smartphone. Reaching customers via email has fierce competitors such as Aweber and Mailchimp. Thus it is better to use these fancy apps for sending emails rather than ZohoCRM.
Zoho CRM Feature Ratings
Using Zoho CRM
There are some other paid apps. But Zoho CRM is decent for all kinds of businesses and it comes with a free price tag.
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using