yes it has created an impact in terms of how an what we do to manage the relationship with the clients.
We are more empowered with the features that zoho has customized.
Mapping the entire customer journey with the zoho crm has become so …
These references are very important to build a robust sales and marketing strategy. Zoho CRM has an option to nurture lead at every level.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Role-based user permissions (237)8.787%
- Custom fields (252)8.585%
- Customer data management / contact management (255)8.484%
- Workflow management (242)8.080%
Entry-level set up fee?
- $14 /user/monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $14 per month
- Tech Details
Zoho CRM supports enterprises as they build better customer relationships and improve retention. It empowers a global network of over 250,000 businesses of all sizes in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue.
Adding even more value and innovation, the recently announced Canvas feature in the product enables users to create a personalized instance that meets their specific requirements and preferences. This is a recognition that the CRM solution in any enterprise must remain diverse and flexible as the customers it serves.
Zoho CRM clients have seen:
● 26% Improvement in customer retention rates
● 47% Increase in purchase volume with nurtured leads
● 40% Decrease in the cost of customer service
● 47% Increase in customer satisfaction rates
● 23% Decrease in sales and marketing costs
Zoho CRM helps reps reach decision makers who matter, to shorten long enterprise buying cycles and build strong customer relationships that withstand unexpected disruptions.
More information is available at zoho.com/enterprise
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (UK), Hebrew, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Croatian, Czech|
This also helps us identify prospects for upsell cross sell based on their payment status.
i am regularly Reporting and Analytics to make reports for the management and also activity monitoring . I have also integrated it with a telephony tool to keep a track of daily calls, average duration of calls etc.
Also it greatly help us aling sales.