Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Expense
Used across the whole organization. In the past, all receipts had to be kept and turned in. Then our office manager had to categorize each manually so that it could get accounted to the correct GL code. Now our users just take a picture, it self-loads all the details, they just select the category and it's done.
- Straightforward and easy to use.
- Autoscan works flawlessly 99% of the time.
- Seamless Integration into Zoho Books.
- Could have more default options. Instead of making my users select payment method, allow us to default it to one of the options.
- More room for customization by department. My service department needs different categories of expenses then my sales department.
- It's included in our Zoho One Subscription which was cheaper than QuickBooks, and we now have so many more options at a much cheaper cost.
I have only used Expensify before and it stacks up nicely to it. Expensify is probably a bit better, but it's also more expensive, especially if you already use other Zoho products.
Probably the easiest Zoho Application to setup, which is to say quite easy. No user has complained about it being difficult. Admin staff like it as well.
Do you think Zoho Expense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Expense's feature set?
Did Zoho Expense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Expense go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Expense again?