Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Sign
- We use Zoho Sign as part of the new hire/sub-contractor onboarding process.
- Executing agreements with suppliers.
- Signing legal documents.
- Executing customer agreements.
- Shared organizational templates encourage corporate uniformity and standards.
- Centralized retention of the executed agreements.
- Orchestrated signing workflow with internal and external users.
- Page and element spacing can sometimes be different than expected.
- There should be more standardized fields for inserting into documents.
- Because we are Zoho One users, it is bundled, therefore we don't have to spend money on another signing solution.
Do you think Zoho Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Sign's feature set?
Did Zoho Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Sign go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Sign again?