Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
I use Zoho Social to analyse my weekly podcasts in order to determine the level of success each particular episode has on the social surroundings, as well as, compare each of the posts to themselves to see which ones my audience responds best to.
- Analysing and showing the path of social sharing.
- Offers statistics on every post.
- Capable of handling multiple social networks at once.
- Needs more social networks, although it does have some of the more important ones that affect me.
1 - It is a weekly podcast, I am the only employee, and Zoho Social allows me to focus more on my content, and not have to hire a dedicated social media analyst, who would need such a tool, anyway.
- I am no longer flying blind online, I can focus on content my audience wants, knowing how much they like and share that specific content.
- I can determine the amount of time each episode requires before publishing the next one, maximizing the contents value
It is well suited for social media and post tracking. If you are online posting blind, not tracking any of the ingress of your posts online, you might as well turn off your computer. Anyone serious about spending their money correctly in the social media world needs a solution like Zoho Social.