Score 8.9 out of 10

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social helps marketers in small to large organizations to grow the social media presence of their brand with actionable insights focused on content and engagement.

Give it a shot

• LinkedIn (298)
    9.6
  • Twitter (304)
    9.6
  • Content planning and scheduling (346)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Social, and make your voice heard!

Standard

$10

Professional

$25

Agency

$200

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/social/pricing.html

Product Demos

Social Media Management Software for Businesses & Agencies | Zoho Social
02:32

Features

Listening/monitoring

Using complex keyword searches to surface insights from social media conversations.

8.3Avg 7.9

Publishing

Scheduling posts to various social media channels and profiles from one interface.

8.3Avg 8.1

Engagement

Engaging with customers and responding to comments and inquiries via social media channels.

8.1Avg 8.4

Marketing

Using the software to increase customer engagement and grow customer base via social media channels.

8.4Avg 7.9

Channel coverage/integration

Effective integration with social media networks, including the ability to monitor, publish and respond.

9.4Avg 8.4

Reporting/analytics

8.7Avg 8.0

Account management

Users can manage access to multiple social media accounts.

9Avg 8.2

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous posts and the activity of their audience. Zoho Social even goes a step ahead to shows users the percentage of their audience that’s likely to see their post now, suggests the next best time to post and lets them schedule a post to go out at the same time of the day in different time-zones.

Zoho Social's real-time monitoring dashboard helps marketing teams listen to what’s being said about their brand. Users can search and track a keyword; and respond when they need to. Instant notifications ensure quick reactions and guarantee that no relevant conversations are missed.

Within Zoho Social, numbers are included as a value add, around publishing and listening features. A dedicated reports tab provides social-network-specific statistics and detailed analytics enabling users to understand more about their audience and how people engage with their content.

Zoho Social Features

Account management Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
  • Supported: Mobile access

Zoho Social Screenshots

Screenshot of AnalyticsScreenshot of CollaborationScreenshot of Create-PublishScreenshot of InboxScreenshot of Monitor-SearchScreenshot of Social-Media-MarketingScreenshot of Social Share

Zoho Social Video

Social Media Management Software for Businesses & Agencies | Zoho Social

Zoho Social Integrations

Zoho Social Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesWorldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.

Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer are common alternatives for Zoho Social.

Reviewers rate Facebook highest, with a score of 9.8.

The most common users of Zoho Social are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

January 23, 2023

Zoho is the way to go!

We are using Zoho in my department in order to help communicate our current practices and updates with our audience base! We are pleased with how easy it is to user Zoho and makes scheduling our posts a breeze. Due to its features, we have been able to save a lot of time in our practice.
We’ve used a number of different social media management platforms over the years for our business including start-up vendors and major corporate suppliers. What makes Zoho Social stand out from the rest is that it offers a good range of functionality while remaining easy to use and intuitive. Overall an excellent social media management tool and good value for money.
Sibu Nhlapo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Excellent, firstly enjoyed that i could trial the different levels to purchase, this puts a customer at ease. I was very familiar with Zoho Social from my other employment so it was an easy decision for me to purchase Zoho Social Premium. Love all the functionality and it allows me to be in full control of my conversions.
Farvez KS | TrustRadius Reviewer
have used Zoho Social for my social media management and I have been extremely impressed with its features and performance. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which has made it easy for me to schedule and publish content on multiple social media platforms. One of the standout features of Zoho Social is its advanced analytics and reporting capabilities. I am able to get a detailed breakdown of the performance of my social media campaigns and track the growth of my followers. This helps me to understand what works and what doesn't and make informed decisions about my social media strategy. Another feature that I really appreciate is the ability to collaborate with my team within the platform. We can all work on the same calendar and schedule, and assign tasks to each other, which has really streamlined our social media management process. Overall, I highly recommend Zoho Social for anyone looking for a comprehensive and easy-to-use social media management tool. It has helped me to manage and grow my social media presence effectively and I am confident it will do the same for others.
Social Media Tracking and Reporting. We needed to review and analyse our social media posts and the trends on the platforms we use. Zoho Social provides these features and, in particular, the option to customise your own reports of the exact information you want summarised, and the graphical representations provided make it effortlessly simple to analyse what is working well for you in social media and how varied your content is.
Would totally buy it! A great choice for planning and mobile usage is easy by app! They offer great support and are likely to help with everything. User-friendly surfaces, easy to manage, inspiring, even though you are no "professional" in social media. Prices are also great; you can easily make an affordable choice.
More than just a scheduling tool for a good price. We needed a scheduling tool for multiple platforms. After trying out multiple other tools, we settled on Zoho Social for not only its functionality but its scalable pricing. For the same price as other strictly scheduling tools, we get scheduling, community management, reporting, and client approvals. Free client login is absolutely essential for a growing agency, and Zoho Social's pricing structure ticks that box. The availability of monthly billing as well as yearly is also a massive benefit for a growing agency. We'll definitely be looking into other Zoho tools beyond Social.
I run a small business, and the features of Zoho Social are really helpful. I have been using the app and cloud-based media library to post, edit and track my social media posts. The cloud-based media library is especially handy as you can access your assets regardless of the device you are using. Totally recommend this tool!
November 03, 2022

Automated and Intuitive

Gina Heumann, LEED GA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was having so much trouble keeping up with regular posts... I may find time to forward an article or post something 2-3 times a week; but with this awesome tool, I can post twice a day, plan out my schedule for the month and keep track of the "sales" posts so that I can ensure enough "value" posts in between. My audience is expanding daily, so I know it's working.
November 02, 2022

Give it a shot

We use it for content planning and scheduling our posts. We dont have to worry about timing as the software advises us the right time for our post. We had to constantly look for staff to do our posting and with this software our worries and tensions have reduced to a great extent.
I use Zoho Social to organize, plan, schedule, and publish content on various platforms. The biggest problem I appreciated Zoho Social for fixing is allowing me to schedule posts for my clients on LinkedIn AND Twitter which seems to be very uncommon on social media management softwares. I only used Zoho Social, and none of their other apps because that's all I really needed (Twitter management). However, I can see how integral the other software is that they offer to allow a company complete CRM service. I also loved how I could retweet tweets that my client was tagged in directly in the Zoho Social app as well as respond to messages, etc. I think this was my favorite feature.
Ben Challoner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have multiple clients with multiple accounts, so we needed a platform that was quick and easy to use but had advanced features when we needed them. This was evidently exactly what we got we with Zoho Social
Jeanine Malan | TrustRadius Reviewer
As the person responsible for wine.co.za's social media management, I have to publish content on various social media platforms. It tends to get very time-consuming. But planning and scheduling content on Zoho Social saves me a lot of time. Since using Zoho Social, I now have more time to spend on my other responsibilities. I feel a lot less overwhelmed; in fact, I'm more productive these days.
October 05, 2022

Complexity Reduction

We use Zoho Social to create and schedule all of our Social Media weekly posts for FB, Insta, LinkedIn and Twitter. In addition we use it to respond to messages and DMs.

It also provides detailed reporting and analytics across all platforms, so that we can measure our brand growth and departmental KPIs.
Zoho Social is easy to use and provide a single window to my SM interactions. Quite wonderful the idea itself since I used to forget uploading images in multiple sites and it was too cumbersome to open each one, attach images, type texts, upload. now all through a single click.
October 03, 2022

Amazing App!

I use Zoho to schedule my social media posts across all platforms. The issue I have is I do not have time everyday to stop what I am doing to create a post on the spot at the peak engagement times. With Zoho, I am able to schedule out an entire week worth of posts at one time!
September 20, 2022

Time and energy saver

Ant Canavan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social streamlines my content distribution so that one piece of media can be shared to all the main SM platforms in a few simple clicks. It has saved so much time and effort. Its features include Instagram first comment and hashtag groups which allow for better engagement at the touch of a button.
Kylie Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social is my daily social media scheduler for seven platforms. I use it to plan and scheduled posts over the coming month for various projects and campaigns I'm running. Being able to create and schedule posts quickly and easily is my main focus and Zoho Social provides a time saver for me because I can easily achieve this with the product. Checking analytics is also a few clicks to view all my platforms and see what 'tweaks' I may need to make.
I use Zoho Social to promote my blog and novels on all of my social media channels. It has made things so much easier to manage what has been posted to where as well as to track the results for each post. I will use it for a while to come.
We struggled with ensuring consistent posting to our social channels and did not have a dedicated member of staff responsible for managing content and scheduling. The Zoho Social platform has allowed us to streamline our social content calendar, enabling us to batch the entire month's worth of content and posts in a day to pre-schedule everything. This has allowed us to focus our energies on business development and client delivery. Highly recommend!
Riyaa Kushwaha | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've been using Zoho Social for the past 15 days to remain constantly engaged with our audience on social media. It's helped us a ton in brand awareness and posting regularly to maintain that. I can easily schedule posts for later and continue with my other tasks at hand. It's fast, super easy and efficient.