Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Facebook (335)9.898%
- LinkedIn (298)9.696%
- Twitter (304)9.696%
- Content planning and scheduling (346)8.888%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Social, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous posts and the activity of their audience. Zoho Social even goes a step ahead to shows users the percentage of their audience that’s likely to see their post now, suggests the next best time to post and lets them schedule a post to go out at the same time of the day in different time-zones.
Zoho Social's real-time monitoring dashboard helps marketing teams listen to what’s being said about their brand. Users can search and track a keyword; and respond when they need to. Instant notifications ensure quick reactions and guarantee that no relevant conversations are missed.
Within Zoho Social, numbers are included as a value add, around publishing and listening features. A dedicated reports tab provides social-network-specific statistics and detailed analytics enabling users to understand more about their audience and how people engage with their content.
- Supported: Sentiment analysis
- Supported: Broad channel coverage
- Supported: Content planning and scheduling
- Supported: Audience targeting
- Supported: Content optimization
- Supported: Automated routing and prioritization
- Supported: Customer interaction histories
- Supported: Lead generation
- Supported: Content marketing
- Supported: Twitter
- Supported: Facebook
- Supported: LinkedIn
- Supported: Google+
- Supported: Instagram
- Supported: Campaign success analytics
- Supported: Competitor analysis
- Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.|
It also provides detailed reporting and analytics across all platforms, so that we can measure our brand growth and departmental KPIs.