October 10, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is being utilized by the entire organization and it address problem of disconnect you feel as you have many remote offices and employees. It also eases work from home experience as well. It is the next best thing to seeing people in person.
- Ease of Use - The most non-technical users are able to pick up and use zoom easily
- Listen to Customers - Zoom listens to what customers need and want particularly well. It is a customer based product. It seems like common sense that product should be customer focused, but you don't see that a lot in other companies.
- Stability - Zoom has not had a major outage for the 3 years we've used them.
- UI refresh. It's getting a little old and could use the screen real estate a little better.
- More advanced features. As zoom grows, it has all the basics covered and could do better with advanced features. Some examples are NDI integration, building out a broadcast system like Skype TX, room usage report, etc.
- Improved collaboration for sure.
- Cost savings compared to other products
- Stability of conference room equipment
- Easy management.