BlueJeans is a web conferencing and unified communications software with multi-vendor, multi-device interoperability with both mobile and browser integration for businesses of any size.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/bR/33/JGK3TSKGRTLK.JPEGBlueJeans, an excellent product that is well worth the moneyBlueJeans is currently used by our entire organization. The executive and talent ops (HR) teams use it the most. We had previously been using Skype for Business, though it was causing headaches for our users. Everything of Skype not signing in to being unable to join meetings to being dropped from meetings was fairly common. An executive got word of BlueJeans as a product and asked for it. We first rolled it out to the Executive team and they loved it! They have very few issues and, when they do, BlueJeans has live (and very responsive) phone support to assist.,Easy meeting joins, especially using a BlueJeans Puck (conference phone). Everything ends up being one-tap-to-join. Screen sharing is particularly fast on BlueJeans. Both connecting to a share and viewing the share are very smooth experiences Whenever there is trouble, BlueJeans has never (in my experience) taken more than 5-10 minutes to start working with me on the problem. Usually I can call and immediately get a person on the other end (within 10 seconds).,As of the last time I checked (earlier this year) BlueJeans cannot replace a POTS line. Meetings can be created and dial-in numbers can be used, but so far I have not seen a "dial-out" functionality. The Outlook extension, while useful, is not as neatly integrated as it could be. Occassionally I need to restart Outlook to get it to show up again Integration with macOS isn't as tight as it is with Windows. Granted, this is also an issue on Skype, but it's worth mentioning.,10,It has allowed us to be much more efficient in meetings, wasting much less time with troubleshooting before starting the conference It has reduced the load on our Service Desk both because it is a more reliable product and because BlueJeans support is so responsive This product has enabled our Recruiting department to accelerate recruiting efforts,Skype for Business,10,We integrate BlueJeans with the Outlook desktop app. The extension occasionally requires Outlook to be restarted, but general works very well. It automatically adds the event to your own calendar and sends a calendar invite to others, all with a meeting link and dial-in number. It is really quite seamless, A+.,Command Center allows us to view statistics about calls both while the calls are live and after the fact. We can view connection bandwidth (for both Video and Audio) as well as who joined the meeting and when. It is very useful for troubleshooting issues both live and after the meeting.BlueJeans makes our video meetings easyWe use BlueJeans as one of our conferencing solutions. From a user standpoint, it's easy for them to connect on any device that they choose, be it a conference endpoint, mobile device, or a laptop. From a support perspective, it's simple to administer and once the account is set up, we really have no additional interaction as the user interface is simple and self-explanatory. BlueJeans allows us to involve our global partners without requiring anyone to travel. It's also helpful for our HR team when qualifying candidates who may not be local.,Easy for users to understand and use the BlueJeans applications. User satisfaction is high and need for support is low! BlueJeans' service is nearly 100% reliable--almost never have to cancel or reschedule a meeting because the system was unavailable or not working. Simple-to-use meeting recording makes it possible to involve people who would not have otherwise benefitted from a meeting actually benefit from a meeting.,User onboarding process is kind of a pain in the neck--I just think it's too much data-entry. When users haven't used the BlueJeans app for awhile, it's entirely possible that it will want to update itself before joining a meeting. This causes some people to join meetings a couple of minutes later than they wanted. Any conferencing solution requires a high speed connection at both ends in order to work well. Users sometimes get frustrated with the quality of BlueJeans calls when the problem is less of a BlueJeans issue and is actually an end user bandwidth issue.,10,Has extended the life of some older endpoints that we might have otherwise retired or needed to upgrade Cuts down on a decent amount of travel. Doesn't eliminate the need for in-person meetings, but it's possible for someone to meet several times a week with people and teams that are globally dispersed. Has allowed us to hire managers who are not local as they are able to have face to face meetings with their teams on a regular basis.,Zoom,10,Command center makes troubleshooting meetings quite a bit easier. We can pinpoint whether the problem is with a system that we control or if the issue is out of our control. Users don't necessarily like to hear that we can't fix an issue with a network that we don't control, but they generally understand when we can show them that the problem is out of our control.BlueJeans - Enterprise Grade Video/Audio/Web Collaboration PlatformBlueJeans is utilized across our entire firm of 20+ offices at all staff levels. It helps us solve the problem of staff working across 20+ offices, giving us the ability to truly meet face to face no matter where in the world our staff are located. It helps us foster a culture of open communication and eliminates a ton of travel - giving our staff more time to spend at home and saving costs.,All-In-One Video/Web/Audio Conference. Feature Rich - Including Screen Sharing, Mouse Control, Moderator Controls, Recording. Scalable. User Firnedly,Video quality is generally very good, but occasionally degrades. Content sharing used to be pretty poor quality but has improved greatly over the past year.,8,Increased frequency and quality of communication amongst employees. Less travel required for staff increasing moral and lowering time away from home. We've utilized the BlueJeans recording features to increase our ability to do training-on-demand.,Zoom and Skype for Business,8,We utilize the BlueJeans Outlook plugin to make scheduling very easy for our staff. It auto-populates the meeting invite with all the details necessary to join the meeting easily and also gives staff the ability to quickly change meeting options to include encryption, recording, silent entry, etc.,BlueJeans Command Center gives our admins a single pane of glass interface to help monitor ongoing meetings, quickly access moderator controls, and give troubleshooting/live stats when their might be issues reported.BlueJeans, you've got homeworkOur company started to use BlueJeans because our newly acquired backbone client used it, and we found it highly useful because our client is based in KL, Malaysia while we are in Indonesia. Before BlueJeans, we were more familiar using Google Hangouts video call, but compared to it, the sound and picture quality of BlueJeans is way better than Google's, but that's expected since it's a paid subscription, while Google is free. Our company is small, so the only user who has the admin/user management account is the account lead because only the account lead is responsible for scheduling meetings.,Esp. compared to Google Hangouts video call, BlueJeans' quality for sound and picture are way better. The compatibility with Google calendar for scheduling with add-on installed on Google Chrome.,Not so many people know the app so to use it with different users is a hassle, esp. having to re-explain how to use it, and mostly to ask them to install the new app. The smartphone app is AWFUL. Scheduling using the smartphone app does not connect with Google calendar although the desktop version does. The UX is pretty complicated.,4,More productive meetings.,Google Hangouts and Skype,7,I like that BlueJeans can be integrated with my Google Calendar and it also has the automatic button in the Google Calendar, so much easier and faster to schedule from Google. Although it needs another Chrome add-on to be able to integrate it. But it's such a shame that BlueJeans' calendar doesn't integrate when the scheduling is done in the smartphone app.BlueJeans modernizing how teaching is doneOur company uses BlueJeans in two forms. The first way we use it is in all our meetings, being we have employees across the globe it is a easy way to communicate. The second and most important use is integrating BlueJeans into our platform. Being an E-learning provider, it is essential to provide our users live events and with BlueJeans we are able to do that.,Unrivaled in the number of users allowed on calls Integration with browsers Screen sharing,Better integration with IE Outage alerts more real-time. On a few occasions, we were the ones to report the issue not the other way around.,10,All company meetings are done on BlueJeans Student meetings with coaches and professors are done via BlueJeans. Without this, we would not be a leader in executive education. Working with BlueJeans we have developed the ability to break out from one event into others and back again. The reviews have been off the chart.,Zoom,10,We don't use BlueJeans in this manner at this time. We do allow our students to use a raise hand button to alert the speaker of someone having a question and we do allow the students to use a "chat" as the meetings are going.
BlueJeans

BlueJeans Reviews

BlueJeans
Top Rated Award
Filter 148 vetted BlueJeans reviews and ratings
September 07, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans, an excellent product that is well worth the money"

• Easy meeting joins, especially using a BlueJeans Puck (conference phone). Everything ends up being one-tap-to-join.
  • Screen sharing is particularly fast on BlueJeans. Both connecting to a share and viewing the share are very smooth experiences
  • Whenever there is trouble, BlueJeans has never (in my experience) taken more than 5-10 minutes to start working with me on the problem. Usually I can call and immediately get a person on the other end (within 10 seconds).
  • As of the last time I checked (earlier this year) BlueJeans cannot replace a POTS line. Meetings can be created and dial-in numbers can be used, but so far I have not seen a "dial-out" functionality.
  • The Outlook extension, while useful, is not as neatly integrated as it could be. Occassionally I need to restart Outlook to get it to show up again
  • Integration with macOS isn't as tight as it is with Windows. Granted, this is also an issue on Skype, but it's worth mentioning.
BlueJeans is excellent for both meetings within the company as well as meetings with people outside of the company. BlueJeans works with Chrome out of the box without needing to install an add-on/extension. This is miles better than other conferencing solutions as there is less troubleshooting to perform for outside people.

If you primarily need to dial out to a phone number, however, this may not be the product for you. I have heard that they are going to be introducing this feature, but I do not know when.
Read Ryan Bittner's full review
September 05, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans makes our video meetings easy"

• Easy for users to understand and use the BlueJeans applications. User satisfaction is high and need for support is low!
  • BlueJeans' service is nearly 100% reliable--almost never have to cancel or reschedule a meeting because the system was unavailable or not working.
  • Simple-to-use meeting recording makes it possible to involve people who would not have otherwise benefitted from a meeting actually benefit from a meeting.
  • User onboarding process is kind of a pain in the neck--I just think it's too much data-entry.
  • When users haven't used the BlueJeans app for awhile, it's entirely possible that it will want to update itself before joining a meeting. This causes some people to join meetings a couple of minutes later than they wanted.
  • Any conferencing solution requires a high speed connection at both ends in order to work well. Users sometimes get frustrated with the quality of BlueJeans calls when the problem is less of a BlueJeans issue and is actually an end user bandwidth issue.
BlueJeans works exceptionally well for meetings that someone is scheduling in advance. The calendar integration is good and all of the information needed to join the meeting is available and clearly marked in the meeting notice.

For simple 1 on 1 meetings, it's possible that BlueJeans is overkill, but it does work well. But, other technologies like FaceTime or Google Hangouts may be something that users are more familiar with.
Read Jeff Holquist's full review
August 28, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans - Enterprise Grade Video/Audio/Web Collaboration Platform"

• All-In-One Video/Web/Audio Conference.
  • Feature Rich - Including Screen Sharing, Mouse Control, Moderator Controls, Recording.
  • Scalable.
  • User Firnedly
  • Video quality is generally very good, but occasionally degrades.
  • Content sharing used to be pretty poor quality but has improved greatly over the past year.
Great solution for small ad-hoc meetings as well as giant townhall type events with hundreds of connections/participants.
Read Lucas Phelps's full review
August 27, 2018

User Review: "BlueJeans, you've got homework"

• Esp. compared to Google Hangouts video call, BlueJeans' quality for sound and picture are way better.
  • The compatibility with Google calendar for scheduling with add-on installed on Google Chrome.
  • Not so many people know the app so to use it with different users is a hassle, esp. having to re-explain how to use it, and mostly to ask them to install the new app.
  • The smartphone app is AWFUL. Scheduling using the smartphone app does not connect with Google calendar although the desktop version does.
  • The UX is pretty complicated.
BlueJeans is best suited for video call meetings. So for people with remote office and businesses who do interactions with many overseas companies, it will be very suitable. My client is based in Malaysia and Singapore, and in one week alone, we can have at least 2 meetings. So, we use BlueJeans even more than meeting in person.
Read Jessica Lohanda's full review
September 07, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans modernizing how teaching is done"

• Unrivaled in the number of users allowed on calls
  • Integration with browsers
  • Screen sharing
  • Better integration with IE
  • Outage alerts more real-time. On a few occasions, we were the ones to report the issue not the other way around.
BlueJeans is well suited in providing Tech support. We have seamlessly integrated BlueJeans into our platform.
Read Michael Trujillo's full review
September 05, 2018

User Review: "BlueJeans... "You're the best""

We use this application for our day-to-day meetings. It's really easy and user friendly to share screens, do video/audio conferencing, etc. Typically all my meetings are scheduled with BlueJeans. It does have a good video and audio clarity. And I like the fact that I can use the computer audio as is without dialing in when I have to search for my phone ... Mostly my team uses it. I can say we are a department in a whole organization.
  • Computer audio. I don't have to depend on my phone and its battery.
  • Video conferencing. Can see everyone who is connected with the line. Doesn't matter if it is from onsite or offshore
  • Good clarity
  • I installed the app, but every time I use the link, it will prompt to check whether I want to use app or join through the browser. I mostly work from home and use VPN to connect to my office server. In this case, I couldn't have a successful connection with app. Rather it was so frustrating for me at the initial stage as I found no solution for this. Later I checked to see if "Join through Browser" could be of use. And yes, it worked. Since then I use this option to get connected. As I liked BlueJeans and got used to it, all I need is to get connected somehow, rather than being specific to get connected through app. But if this issue can be resolved, then it would be awesome, as I don't know how many would have dropped so far as they couldn't find an alternate way to use.
  • I would like a whiteboard kind of thing, similar to the one we have on 'WebEx." It would help to scribble something during the meeting so that everyone can visualize the imaginary version of the presenter
Well suited -
1. Face to face interviews, when I used to work remotely
2. Daily standups to meet and greet people in person (with video conferencing)
3. Easy screen share
Read Banu Senthilkumar's full review
September 04, 2018

User Review: "Take the BlueJeans challenge"

We currently use BlueJeans for our committee meetings, work collaborations, HR interviews as well as the recording of certain guest speakers as required.
  • Multi platform video and audio interface.
  • The reporting features for call quality is a great tool to determine where the failures or weakness are occurring.
  • The video recording of meetings is great and saves me a lot time.
  • Audio and video interfacing needs improvement...on a large participant count it can take 10 minutes before the echo cancelling takes effect and it returns quite often.
  • The customer service on live calls when dealing with difficult calls is in one word "clueless" and basically never resolve anything so it's pointless to call!
  • There should be more recording option views as specially if you only wanted the guest speaker video recorded and not the participants.
I would recount BlueJeans over any other video platforms, although is not always the best quality, it's the only service I've found that incorporates most if not all video and telephone platforms.
Read Richard Proulx's full review
September 03, 2018

User Review: "Experience the BlueJeans story."

We currently use BlueJeans across the globe, for cross site communications. We use it across many different business departments and use it the most within Sales for customer conferences for remote customers.
  • The ability to send an invite to any email address, from Google Mail, to Office365. This allows us to communicate with other companies better, as they may be on a different email platform.
  • The quality of the video conferencing - We've used it for calls from the UK to US, without any flaws.
  • The simplicity to connect by dialing a single code is key, as it makes the end user's life easier.
  • The costing of how licences are used, we currently have 10 licences, so we can only have a limited amount of calls.
  • They could make the Outlook plugin less bloated, as we've had BlueJeans cause issues with Outlook 365 from time to time
  • They could add the use of single click calls if done from a meeting room setup. For example, the end user only has to go into the room, and click join.
When speaking with customers from different sites, BlueJeans comes in handy for video conferencing. It is less appropriate when speaking to an internal colleague within the same office or building complex.
Read Dipam Pala's full review
September 03, 2018

BlueJeans: "Review by a user"

BlueJeans is widely used on our campus. We've been using BlueJeans for a number of years. There is really no one department that uses it more than others. BlueJeans is a great tool that's not difficult to use and it works well for our users. I have participated in a number of conferences that worked well and that were easy to manage.
  • Multiple participants
  • Easy to share a screen
  • Easy to mange users within any conference.
  • Audio clarity
  • Not chew up so much bandwidth to allow for clearer calls
  • Notify specific users if their connection is causing a problem (currently, an admin would have to go into an admin page to get that info)
BlueJeans is well suited for virtually every application that we use it for on our campus. We have it in small conference rooms, boardrooms and at everyone's desk. I have personally used it directly from my laptop when 'out and about' on campus. It's great to have the flexibility of varying hardware uses. I can sign in on a classroom PC, my own laptop or my smartphone.
Read Dave Coccia's full review
May 07, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans is comfortable and conforms to your needs."

My organization utilizes BlueJeans throughout all seven of our global offices. It allows us to have "face-to-face" meetings without spending as much on travel. It also allows us to present work to our clients and solicit their feedback more often.
  • BlueJeans is a one-stop shop for both video and audio conferencing.
  • BlueJeans allows users to connect from a variety of devices with ease.
  • BlueJeans has robust back-end tools to allow administrators to look into any issue a user might have. Its reporting has allowed my IT department to be able to take a trouble ticket with almost no information from a frustrated user and provide an actionable cause to the problem that can be avoided going forward.
  • As robust as the back-end is, I would like to see more. A built-in speed test at timed intervals during the call to each participant would be nice.
  • BlueJeans has done a good job of keeping a simplified interface, but there is room for improvement.
  • I would like the ability to summon an operator onto a call to assist callers. Our prior audio conferencing provider had this, and it was nice when we had an outside participant who was not comfortable using the telephone. The operator was able to place an outgoing call to them.
BlueJeans is my favorite video/audio bridge solution. It allows parties using a variety of devices and platforms to connect together. It can accept Telephone, Mac via an app or browser, PC via an app or browser, cell phone via an app, and any IP based room system. There is some simpler telephone only solutions out there, but this will work for straight telephone bridges as well, allowing you to have one number for your employees to be issued rather than multiples.
Read Tony Gambino's full review
August 30, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans - A Must Have Video Conferencing Solution for your Organization"

BlueJeans is used across our company to help us connect with our teams located in sites all over the world. We deployed it in 2016 and it has helped immensely in keeping our many business units and teams connected and productive. The whole company bought in quickly and we like how it's been integrated seamlessly into our video conferencing systems. If it wasn't for BlueJeans, we would still be using ancient technology that was unreliable, to help us meet with our teammates around the globe.
  • Integrates well with Cisco/Polycom Video Conferencing units
  • Very easy to use. Simply dial in or use the app on your computer or mobile device to connect to a videoconference
  • Ability to share or take over mouse and keyboard helps with remote troubleshooting
  • It gets laggy, goes down every once in a while. When it is working, it is excellent.
  • Better camera controls when using from a PC/Mac
  • Pop out chat window would be nice. Sometimes the chat gets hidden because it's on a tab
The ability to Video Conference with my team from anywhere and from any device is very convenient. Screen / Window sharing to see documents and presentations is very nice as well. It is also a nice remote help option as there is the ability to take over the mouse and keyboard.
Read Manuel Alcantara's full review
August 30, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans is a great video conferencing/screen share tool"

BlueJeans is being used by the entire company. The sales and customer success teams are using BlueJeans every day for prospect meetings. Majority of the company will use it for internal meetings or other use cases. We have been using BlueJeans for 3 years now and love it for the quality of video and easy screen sharing capabilities.
  • The video quality is excellent which makes for a much better meeting.
  • The auto recording feature is great. Any time you can remove room for human error that is good in my book.
  • BlueJeans integrates with Gong, which allows our teams to analyze all of our meetings with prospects.
  • The screen sharing feauture is super easy and lets you pick which screen to share easily.
  • You can have a large number of attendees on BlueJeans.
  • Sometimes for browsers outside of Chrome people have trouble getting into the meeting.
  • Seems some places with firewalls or heightened security, BlueJeans could run into some issues.
If you are giving product demos BlueJeans is a great tool to have. It starts right up, video quality is strong and it's easy to share your screen and allow them to share theirs. If your company has remote workers it is great for hosting meetings that are recorded automatically.
Read Sean Lunkenheimer's full review
August 29, 2018

User Review: "BlueJeans Impressions"

BlueJeans is used as the main video conference (VC) service across the whole organisation. We have several offices across the globe so BlueJeans allows our users to hold meetings across these locations without just relying on a phone or email.
  • Can be used by different models of VC equipment which helps our organistaion as we have an older VC infratsructure in some of our offices and newer ones in others.
  • The monitoring tools are very helpful in locating issues reported with BlueJeans, we can see the different bandwidth connections for each participant.
  • The mute option is a good feature. By using the space bar only when you talk it removes the need to constantly mute and unmute using the button. Handy for when you have a noisy background.
  • When opening a meeting it will originally open the BlueJeans webpage and offer the choice of using the web or the application, the application will open anyway even if you don't choose that option on the webpage.
It can be used with different models of VC equipment so can host meetings between different sites and as it's web based it's not reliant on needing the same network, so different companies can use their own VC equipment to attend meetings.
Read Simon Pierce's full review
August 29, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans helps keep our organziation connected"

BlueJeans is used daily by my organization to stay in contact with remote editors. Every morning the remote members of our news team (sometimes as many as 15 persons) connect for our daily meeting using BlueJeans. It keeps everyone connected and informed.
  • Allows people to join a meeting even if they are stuck on mass transit or walking into the building.
  • Allows everyone to easily share our daily statistics and review them together.
  • Allows me to easily to connect our board members for their executive sessions without a lot of confusing instructions.
  • BlueJeans is very easy to use and makes it effortless to engage anyone in a meeting.
The major advantage that BlueJeans has over other conferencing solutions is that it is very easy for anyone to join a meeting. The moderator does not need to initiate the connection. A routine user can access a meeting using a large number of possible devices (smartphone, iPad, telephone, etc.)
Read Charlie Cuneo's full review
August 29, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Best web meeting platform I have ever used"

We use it across the company for internal working meetings and for meetings with customers and external parties. It truly replaces face to face meetings when travel is prohibitive or we need quick iterations to internal projects. We have used it in a pinch when our partner meeting systems fail as well. Great for ad-hoc meetings.
  • Ad-hoc, impromptu working meetings or as a plan B when other systems fail
  • Internal working meetings
  • Customer and business development meetings
  • Make it easier to insert international calling/dial-in numbers more easily than the current system. I have to go to the list of numbers and literally cut and paste them in. Time-consuming. Easier if I could select from a drop-down menu and it gets inserted into the invite.
We are still not using it for video meetings but that is mainly due to the hardware on people's computers. Also challenging to have a conference room view since the system is operated from a laptop. Maybe a special camera add on that people can use to view their meeting room participants.
Also attendees have not figured out how to effectively allow other participants to screen share.
Read Nipon Das's full review
August 21, 2018

"BlueJeans review"

BlueJeans is mainly used in our organisation for board-level or customer-facing video conferencing. This means it is used across a wide spread of the business, but not by everyone. However, our board/exec team love it and the customisation options mean it's great for customer-facing meetings too.

• Video Conferencing
  • Sharing
  • Adaptable
  • Scalable
  • Reliable
  • Expensive
  • Poor integration into some products
  • Can be confusing to set up and use (for non-techies)
Integration with dedicated room systems is great (we use Polycom RealPresence 500 for instance). Also works well with multiple endpoints.
Would not recommend for internal meetings though, especially if your company is already using Skype/Teams or similar.
Read Dean Gwilliams's full review
July 20, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Bringing people together"

BlueJeans was implemented last year in ObsEva and is used across the whole organization. We work a lot with external partners and have an office in Boston US, therefore the video conferencing system helps to get together people although we are on different continents.

In my previous organization, we used BlueJeans to connect over 15 different locations.
  • BlueJeans works on different devices - you can join the call using your phone, laptop or a tablet such as Ipad, and can use video and sound or just sound as you wish.
  • BlueJeans works with telephone lines and internet so no matter where you are you, there are high chances you will be able to connect.
  • BlueJeans is extremely user-friendly. When inviting people to a meeting the system creates a link and the participants just having to click on the link to connect!
  • There is a lot of functionality such as share screen or just an application, mute participants etc.
  • Under Windows 10 we have encountered some issues during long meetings when sharing a screen. The issue has been resolved by sharing only the application (PowerPoint for example).
  • For very long meetings (over 2 hours) connection by phone tends to drop after a while.
  • When sharing a presentation, the latter appears on the screen and the participants disappear from the screen (are in a small window) - would be good to choose whether you want to keep the in participants full screen, especially for long-distance meetings.
BlueJeans is very well suited for meetings with members of staff or third parties in different locations. It is also very handy for sharing material such as presentations. I use it frequently for first screening of job interviews and find it much better than just over the phone! This can help reduce travel costs.
Read Charlotte Cadoux's full review
July 17, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Simple, fast, lightweight online collaboration tool!"

[It's] Used by the sales team when other options are not available for prospects/customers for online meetings. Typically when tools such as GoToMeeting are blocked by an organization or if BlueJeans is the preferred tool.
  • Fast start-up times for web browsers - I haven't used the mobile apps as they don't meet my needs. Loads very fast compared to other meeting apps I use such as GoToMeeting and Skype. Sharing screens with few issues (Less time playing online bingo - "Can you see my screen!" etc.
  • The BlueJeans Meeting client is simple to set up and appears light-weight for the browser, and very reliable.
  • It is - so far - the simplest GUI web conferencing software that I have used. People who join the online meeting express the same which is great as most are not tech savvy end users.
  • BlueJeans' collaboration tools are intuitive and easy to use across users compared to other online tools that I use.
  • I've been delighted with the interface and ease of use. I can't think of anything to improve at this stage of our use.
Last minute or unscheduled meeting as the software is very fast to load and set up. Compared to GoToMeeting it's very simple!
Read Ben Beadle's full review
July 16, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Easy to use"

We use BlueJeans across the company but primarily within the finance group. We use it for our monthly management meeting where we go over the financial results. This allows me to share my screen with others in various parts of the company (mostly CA and MI), but also managers based out of Corporate Office that happen to be traveling. This makes it easier to talk thru the results and action items as everyone can see the exact data that you are talking about. Previously, managers would get "lost" in the presentation.
  • Ease of connection-at least on my end. I've not used it from the remote end yet
  • It is easy to have multiple people connect to my screen to see what we are talking about
  • Tracking tool that shows me who is connected.
  • It would be nice to be able to click on "share" multiple items at the beginning. To my understanding, I have to share one application at a time. For example, I have to share "Excel" and later if I need to go to a PDF file, I have click on share "PDF", then when done, go back and click on share Excel again.
  • We use a phone for the voice portion of our meetings. Sometimes, managers get confused and dial in on the phone option for the meeting. It would be nice to disable that option if I am not using it.
I find it easy to use (from the presenter end) and it seems to be easy to use from the remote user end (at least no complaints). It is dependable and I've not had any problems so far. I'm not sure how easy it is for remote users to use from their phone, but if that option exists, that would be great to find out more on that.
Read Randy Engelby's full review
July 03, 2018

"EE BlueJeans review"

We use it to collaborate with our clients as well as to have conference calls all around the world with some of our business partners, we realized that it is more convenient and more efficient sound quality to use BlueJeans than regular communication systems
  • It has been useful when traveling abroad to use the mobile application
  • Having the ability to share screens helps understanding and collaboration
  • Clients have requested us to use our platform instead of conventional landlines for conferences after we started using it
  • Scheduling a conference
  • Using different timezones
  • Displaying local dial in numbers
We recommended to our PR agency to switch from their system to BlueJeans because being a small team I considered it very flexible for them.
Read Edmundo Escobar's full review
June 28, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans is amazingly easy to support from an IT perspective."

BlueJeans is being used for video conferencing. It is one of several that we use, but I will say that it is the least troublesome and the easiest to support. BlueJeans can be used from pretty much any device, gives users an option to record the meeting for viewing later, and you can dial into meetings if the need arises. I have the standalone version deployed to all of the users that need it, and the only issue that I have seen is that sometimes it will try to download BlueJeans again instead of launching in the preinstalled application.
  • Allows access from any device
  • Gives users the option to record meetings
  • Chrome plugin is available
  • Occasionally see audio quality issues from users in other countries.
  • Screen sharing causes high CPU usage with some users
  • Some users can't connect when clicking the meeting link. This could be a permissions issue though.
BlueJeans is well suited in a mixed environment of Mac, PC, and Linux, an environment with users all over the globe, an environment with mobile users, or a combination of all of the above which is what I deal with. An example of where BlueJeans would not be ideal would be an organization with a lot of South American users because I have seen a lot of these users stricken with lagging and audio issues. Overall, my opinion is that BlueJeans is well suited for most organizations, and my experience with audio issues with South American users might not be common.
Read Michael Timms's full review
June 11, 2018

User Review: "Happy with BlueJeans"

We sought out BlueJeans for solutions with meetings, jobs interviews, distance connections, etc. We love it so far and have never looked back. We have no complaints yet from our users of BlueJeans. We are hoping that this is the long-term solution we have been looking for within our organization.
  • Simple
  • Ease of Use
  • Easy Setup
  • None so far
We mostly have been using it for remote job interviews, connecting our employees with external partners, and for remote meetings. We have so far found these to be the most appropriate uses but are keen to explore more of what BlueJeans can do for us. Maybe even classroom applications.
Read Kyle Snowdon's full review
June 08, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Everyday tool for internal meetings"

BlueJeans is used company-wide on a weekly basis for all our regularly scheduled meetings. It is an easy and convenient way to connect our employees in all hands meetings as well as department meetings. It solves the issue of combining room system codecs, personal computers, and mobile devices all calling into one meeting with ease.
  • Integrates with Outlook
  • Quick connection to meetings
  • Flexible views within the software
  • I would like to see more live metrics of call quality to know if it's user specific.
  • When generating an invite from the bluejeans website the recipients can not see who else is invited to the meeting. It would be helpful to know who else was invited.
It is perfect company wide for mid and large sized companies.
Read Josh Davis, CTS-D's full review
June 08, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Very Reliable and Easy To Use, Fantastic Video Conference Bridge and Collaboration Solution"

We absolutely love BlueJeans and it has been a game changer for us in terms of collaboration. We use BlueJeans daily for collaboration between our multiple college campuses, as well as bringing in outside job candidates for remote interviews. The previous product we used was not very user friendly and constantly had connection issues. Users were always having difficulty connecting. Now with BlueJeans, those problems are gone. Users anywhere can connect into a meeting from their phone, tablet, desktop... anywhere in the world. It's a fantastic product.
  • Allows us to easily connect outside job candidates who can't physically make it to campus to our search committees on campus.
  • Allows us to easily bridge our multiple video conference codecs together into a single collaboration.
  • Allows us to see analytics from our meetings to see how often and helpful the product has been for us.
  • I haven't learned how to add meetings directly into the Polycom calendar, but I have been in touch with customer support to show me how to do this.
  • The invite that is sent out can be a little overwhelming for our end users. I'll usually pull out the relevant info (just the online meeting number) and send it directly to the end user to help eliminate any confusion.
I love how simple the product is to use. It's very important that I can just email outside participants a link and they can easily join without any technical hoops to jump through. BlueJeans has provided us that ability. We are able to connect any and/or all of our Polycom video conference codecs together with ease and even connect them to outside participants who are off campus. The candidate interviews and multi-site video conferencing is by far the most useful to us.
Read Eric Karol's full review
June 07, 2018

User Review: "BlueJeans Is the end all answer"

BlueJeans is being implemented across our organization. It is being used for small meetings for individual projects or departments as well as our larger corporate events with 4000+ attendees. It does very well for small group meetings as well as larger broadcasts. It does well for sharing screens and presentations.
  • It does well for large broadcasts up to 15,000 people. Our company currently has 5,000 users and it's great to have each of them be able to connect to the broadcast.
  • The moderating tools are very alert and intuitive. It allows us to control whether a presentation is being made or if it's a more collaborative meeting.
  • Being able to record each meeting is an excellent tool for those who are not able to be in the meeting. And having a link ready for that video is a great tool.
  • Sharing content works great, but videos or audio is almost unusable when sharing. It would be nice if you could just play a video or music over screen share instead of having to send the link or file.
  • The video quality is lacking. We have never been able to get full HD even with a 2GB connection. We will get lucky to get 480p
If you need to hold a remote meeting where content will be shared from all attendees, this will work great. If you are looking for a high quality broadcast platform, there might be others that are better out there.
Read Randle Vawdrey's full review

High quality audio (86)
High quality video (86)
Low bandwidth requirements (83)
Mobile support (68)
Desktop sharing (84)
Whiteboards (40)
Calendar integration (77)
Meeting initiation (86)
Integrates with social media (35)
Record meetings / events (73)
Slideshows (59)
Live chat (71)
Audience polling (33)
Q&A (38)
User authentication (63)
Participant roles & permissions (70)
Confidential attendee list (54)

About BlueJeans

The BlueJeans meetings platform aims to bring video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day.

It is a cloud service that connects desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. According to the vendor, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

BlueJeans Features

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software Features
Has featureHigh quality audio
Has featureHigh quality video
Has featureLow bandwidth requirements
Has featureChrome compatible
Has featureFirefox compatible
Has featureSafari compatible
Does not have featureIE compatible
Has featureAvailable for Linux
Has featureAvailable for OS X
Has featureAvailable for Windows
Has featureMobile support
Screen Sharing Features
Has featureDesktop sharing
Does not have featureDocument/File sharing
Has featureApplication sharing
Has featureWhiteboards
Online Meetings / Events Features
Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Has featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events
Has featureAudience polling
Has featureQ&A
Has featureMeeting space storage
Has featureAnnotation
Does not have featureRemote support features
Online Events Security Features
Has featureUser authentication
Has featureParticipant roles & permissions
Has featureParticipant list
Has featureConfidential attendee list
Has featureSecure file sharing

BlueJeans Integrations

Slack, HipChat, Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Google Calendar

BlueJeans Competitors