BlueJeans is a web conferencing and unified communications software with multi-vendor, multi-device interoperability with both mobile and browser integration for businesses of any size.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/bR/33/JGK3TSKGRTLK.JPEGBlueJeans is comfortable and conforms to your needs.My organization utilizes BlueJeans throughout all seven of our global offices. It allows us to have "face-to-face" meetings without spending as much on travel. It also allows us to present work to our clients and solicit their feedback more often.,BlueJeans is a one-stop shop for both video and audio conferencing. BlueJeans allows users to connect from a variety of devices with ease. BlueJeans has robust back-end tools to allow administrators to look into any issue a user might have. Its reporting has allowed my IT department to be able to take a trouble ticket with almost no information from a frustrated user and provide an actionable cause to the problem that can be avoided going forward.,As robust as the back-end is, I would like to see more. A built-in speed test at timed intervals during the call to each participant would be nice. BlueJeans has done a good job of keeping a simplified interface, but there is room for improvement. I would like the ability to summon an operator onto a call to assist callers. Our prior audio conferencing provider had this, and it was nice when we had an outside participant who was not comfortable using the telephone. The operator was able to place an outgoing call to them.,10,I don't have numbers, but I know we spend less on travel.,Fuze and Lifesize Video Conferencing,TeamViewer, G Suite, EasyVista IT Service ManagerSimple, fast, lightweight online collaboration tool![It's] Used by the sales team when other options are not available for prospects/customers for online meetings. Typically when tools such as GoToMeeting are blocked by an organization or if BlueJeans is the preferred tool.,Fast start-up times for web browsers - I haven't used the mobile apps as they don't meet my needs. Loads very fast compared to other meeting apps I use such as GoToMeeting and Skype. Sharing screens with few issues (Less time playing online bingo - "Can you see my screen!" etc. The BlueJeans Meeting client is simple to set up and appears light-weight for the browser, and very reliable. It is - so far - the simplest GUI web conferencing software that I have used. People who join the online meeting express the same which is great as most are not tech savvy end users. BlueJeans' collaboration tools are intuitive and easy to use across users compared to other online tools that I use.,I've been delighted with the interface and ease of use. I can't think of anything to improve at this stage of our use.,10,Difficult to measure if BlueJeans gives an ROI. It's one of many tools that I use in all stages of our sales process.,GoToMeeting, Slack, Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx Room Series (formerly Cisco Spark Room Series) and Zoom,GoToMeeting, Slack, Skype for Business, WebEx Meetings, Pipedrive, iPresentEasy to useWe use BlueJeans across the company but primarily within the finance group. We use it for our monthly management meeting where we go over the financial results. This allows me to share my screen with others in various parts of the company (mostly CA and MI), but also managers based out of Corporate Office that happen to be traveling. This makes it easier to talk thru the results and action items as everyone can see the exact data that you are talking about. Previously, managers would get "lost" in the presentation.,Ease of connection-at least on my end. I've not used it from the remote end yet It is easy to have multiple people connect to my screen to see what we are talking about Tracking tool that shows me who is connected.,It would be nice to be able to click on "share" multiple items at the beginning. To my understanding, I have to share one application at a time. For example, I have to share "Excel" and later if I need to go to a PDF file, I have click on share "PDF", then when done, go back and click on share Excel again. We use a phone for the voice portion of our meetings. Sometimes, managers get confused and dial in on the phone option for the meeting. It would be nice to disable that option if I am not using it.,10,The biggest thing is how easy it is for us to use. The positive impact that I see is now our meetings are less confusing as everyone can follow along and see exactly what the people in the room are talking about.,GoToMeeting,Microsoft Office 2016, The Plex Manufacturing CloudEE BlueJeans reviewWe use it to collaborate with our clients as well as to have conference calls all around the world with some of our business partners, we realized that it is more convenient and more efficient sound quality to use BlueJeans than regular communication systems,It has been useful when traveling abroad to use the mobile application Having the ability to share screens helps understanding and collaboration Clients have requested us to use our platform instead of conventional landlines for conferences after we started using it,Scheduling a conference Using different timezones Displaying local dial in numbers,10,ROI Team building Professional grade app,GoToMeeting, Kairos and VonageBlueJeans is amazingly easy to support from an IT perspective.BlueJeans is being used for video conferencing. It is one of several that we use, but I will say that it is the least troublesome and the easiest to support. BlueJeans can be used from pretty much any device, gives users an option to record the meeting for viewing later, and you can dial into meetings if the need arises. I have the standalone version deployed to all of the users that need it, and the only issue that I have seen is that sometimes it will try to download BlueJeans again instead of launching in the preinstalled application.,Allows access from any device Gives users the option to record meetings Chrome plugin is available,Occasionally see audio quality issues from users in other countries. Screen sharing causes high CPU usage with some users Some users can't connect when clicking the meeting link. This could be a permissions issue though.,8,Positive is it allows global users to connect Positive is it allows users of almost any device to connect Negative is a lot of troubleshooting has been performed without documentation provided,Skype for Business, Zoom and Adobe Connect,Zoom, Adobe Connect, Cisco WebEx Teams (formerly Cisco Spark), Skype for Business
BlueJeans

BlueJeans Reviews

BlueJeans
Top Rated Award
Filter 84 vetted BlueJeans reviews and ratings
May 07, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans is comfortable and conforms to your needs."

• BlueJeans is a one-stop shop for both video and audio conferencing.
  • BlueJeans allows users to connect from a variety of devices with ease.
  • BlueJeans has robust back-end tools to allow administrators to look into any issue a user might have. Its reporting has allowed my IT department to be able to take a trouble ticket with almost no information from a frustrated user and provide an actionable cause to the problem that can be avoided going forward.
  • As robust as the back-end is, I would like to see more. A built-in speed test at timed intervals during the call to each participant would be nice.
  • BlueJeans has done a good job of keeping a simplified interface, but there is room for improvement.
  • I would like the ability to summon an operator onto a call to assist callers. Our prior audio conferencing provider had this, and it was nice when we had an outside participant who was not comfortable using the telephone. The operator was able to place an outgoing call to them.
BlueJeans is my favorite video/audio bridge solution. It allows parties using a variety of devices and platforms to connect together. It can accept Telephone, Mac via an app or browser, PC via an app or browser, cell phone via an app, and any IP based room system. There is some simpler telephone only solutions out there, but this will work for straight telephone bridges as well, allowing you to have one number for your employees to be issued rather than multiples.
Read Tony Gambino's full review
July 17, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Simple, fast, lightweight online collaboration tool!"

• Fast start-up times for web browsers - I haven't used the mobile apps as they don't meet my needs. Loads very fast compared to other meeting apps I use such as GoToMeeting and Skype. Sharing screens with few issues (Less time playing online bingo - "Can you see my screen!" etc.
  • The BlueJeans Meeting client is simple to set up and appears light-weight for the browser, and very reliable.
  • It is - so far - the simplest GUI web conferencing software that I have used. People who join the online meeting express the same which is great as most are not tech savvy end users.
  • BlueJeans' collaboration tools are intuitive and easy to use across users compared to other online tools that I use.
  • I've been delighted with the interface and ease of use. I can't think of anything to improve at this stage of our use.
Last minute or unscheduled meeting as the software is very fast to load and set up. Compared to GoToMeeting it's very simple!
Read Ben Beadle's full review
July 16, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Easy to use"

• Ease of connection-at least on my end. I've not used it from the remote end yet
  • It is easy to have multiple people connect to my screen to see what we are talking about
  • Tracking tool that shows me who is connected.
  • It would be nice to be able to click on "share" multiple items at the beginning. To my understanding, I have to share one application at a time. For example, I have to share "Excel" and later if I need to go to a PDF file, I have click on share "PDF", then when done, go back and click on share Excel again.
  • We use a phone for the voice portion of our meetings. Sometimes, managers get confused and dial in on the phone option for the meeting. It would be nice to disable that option if I am not using it.
I find it easy to use (from the presenter end) and it seems to be easy to use from the remote user end (at least no complaints). It is dependable and I've not had any problems so far. I'm not sure how easy it is for remote users to use from their phone, but if that option exists, that would be great to find out more on that.
Read Randy Engelby's full review
July 03, 2018

"EE BlueJeans review"

• It has been useful when traveling abroad to use the mobile application
  • Having the ability to share screens helps understanding and collaboration
  • Clients have requested us to use our platform instead of conventional landlines for conferences after we started using it
  • Scheduling a conference
  • Using different timezones
  • Displaying local dial in numbers
We recommended to our PR agency to switch from their system to BlueJeans because being a small team I considered it very flexible for them.
Read Edmundo Escobar's full review
June 28, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans is amazingly easy to support from an IT perspective."

• Allows access from any device
  • Gives users the option to record meetings
  • Chrome plugin is available
  • Occasionally see audio quality issues from users in other countries.
  • Screen sharing causes high CPU usage with some users
  • Some users can't connect when clicking the meeting link. This could be a permissions issue though.
BlueJeans is well suited in a mixed environment of Mac, PC, and Linux, an environment with users all over the globe, an environment with mobile users, or a combination of all of the above which is what I deal with. An example of where BlueJeans would not be ideal would be an organization with a lot of South American users because I have seen a lot of these users stricken with lagging and audio issues. Overall, my opinion is that BlueJeans is well suited for most organizations, and my experience with audio issues with South American users might not be common.
Read Michael Timms's full review
June 11, 2018

User Review: "Happy with BlueJeans"

We sought out BlueJeans for solutions with meetings, jobs interviews, distance connections, etc. We love it so far and have never looked back. We have no complaints yet from our users of BlueJeans. We are hoping that this is the long-term solution we have been looking for within our organization.
  • Simple
  • Ease of Use
  • Easy Setup
  • None so far
We mostly have been using it for remote job interviews, connecting our employees with external partners, and for remote meetings. We have so far found these to be the most appropriate uses but are keen to explore more of what BlueJeans can do for us. Maybe even classroom applications.
Read Kyle Snowdon's full review
June 08, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Everyday tool for internal meetings"

BlueJeans is used company-wide on a weekly basis for all our regularly scheduled meetings. It is an easy and convenient way to connect our employees in all hands meetings as well as department meetings. It solves the issue of combining room system codecs, personal computers, and mobile devices all calling into one meeting with ease.
  • Integrates with Outlook
  • Quick connection to meetings
  • Flexible views within the software
  • I would like to see more live metrics of call quality to know if it's user specific.
  • When generating an invite from the bluejeans website the recipients can not see who else is invited to the meeting. It would be helpful to know who else was invited.
It is perfect company wide for mid and large sized companies.
Read Josh Davis, CTS-D's full review
June 08, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Very Reliable and Easy To Use, Fantastic Video Conference Bridge and Collaboration Solution"

We absolutely love BlueJeans and it has been a game changer for us in terms of collaboration. We use BlueJeans daily for collaboration between our multiple college campuses, as well as bringing in outside job candidates for remote interviews. The previous product we used was not very user friendly and constantly had connection issues. Users were always having difficulty connecting. Now with BlueJeans, those problems are gone. Users anywhere can connect into a meeting from their phone, tablet, desktop... anywhere in the world. It's a fantastic product.
  • Allows us to easily connect outside job candidates who can't physically make it to campus to our search committees on campus.
  • Allows us to easily bridge our multiple video conference codecs together into a single collaboration.
  • Allows us to see analytics from our meetings to see how often and helpful the product has been for us.
  • I haven't learned how to add meetings directly into the Polycom calendar, but I have been in touch with customer support to show me how to do this.
  • The invite that is sent out can be a little overwhelming for our end users. I'll usually pull out the relevant info (just the online meeting number) and send it directly to the end user to help eliminate any confusion.
I love how simple the product is to use. It's very important that I can just email outside participants a link and they can easily join without any technical hoops to jump through. BlueJeans has provided us that ability. We are able to connect any and/or all of our Polycom video conference codecs together with ease and even connect them to outside participants who are off campus. The candidate interviews and multi-site video conferencing is by far the most useful to us.
Read Eric Karol's full review
June 07, 2018

User Review: "BlueJeans Is the end all answer"

BlueJeans is being implemented across our organization. It is being used for small meetings for individual projects or departments as well as our larger corporate events with 4000+ attendees. It does very well for small group meetings as well as larger broadcasts. It does well for sharing screens and presentations.
  • It does well for large broadcasts up to 15,000 people. Our company currently has 5,000 users and it's great to have each of them be able to connect to the broadcast.
  • The moderating tools are very alert and intuitive. It allows us to control whether a presentation is being made or if it's a more collaborative meeting.
  • Being able to record each meeting is an excellent tool for those who are not able to be in the meeting. And having a link ready for that video is a great tool.
  • Sharing content works great, but videos or audio is almost unusable when sharing. It would be nice if you could just play a video or music over screen share instead of having to send the link or file.
  • The video quality is lacking. We have never been able to get full HD even with a 2GB connection. We will get lucky to get 480p
If you need to hold a remote meeting where content will be shared from all attendees, this will work great. If you are looking for a high quality broadcast platform, there might be others that are better out there.
Read Randle Vawdrey's full review
June 07, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Blue Jeans: There for you & with you all the way!"

It is used for rooms, meetings and large broadcast events daily, weekly and monthly. It is being used across our organization. It addresses issues of creating/organizing an on the fly meeting with remote users quickly and with ease.
  • User-friendly: it is easy to use software as well as the web UI, easy to instruct other end-users on as well.
  • Large numbers for capacity: meetings and events are able to host LARGE numbers of users, more than most competitors.
  • Improvements: Our BlueJeans reps are constantly hearing our complaints and problems, and they hear us. They continue to raise the bar and continuously provide the product they promise and improve on it, rolling out updates and improvements fro us.
  • Stream quality capped at 720p: Our broadcast events would look so much better if we could reach a stream quality of 1080p.
  • Videos cannot be played inside a power point over a screen share: You are forced to upload any video you want to share.
BlueJeans is well suited for any meeting where one or more remote users are participating, BlueJeans is less suited for an in-house, local meeting with zero remote participants and zero content to share.
Read Tyler Thurston's full review
June 04, 2018

Review: "Slip into BlueJeans for a Comfortable Meeting Experience"

We are using BlueJeans across the organization for video conferencing and audio conferencing and meetings

We see video conferencing as an effective tool to provide face to face conversations for a better client focus experience. We also use BlueJeans to reduce our travel costs.
  • With an enterprise licensing agreement with BlueJeans, they provide you with a customer success manager to help your organization use their product to its full potential and provide information on what new updates are being released.
  • BlueJeans offers a great option to integrate with our existing room systems without the need to purchase additional hardware
  • BlueJeans offers a command center that helps you track live and past meetings for troubleshooting and usage statistics.
  • BlueJeans released a new product called "Blue" to replace their existing Desktop application. Their new release did not come with a feature they already had which was remote desktop control. We have had to postpone this release until this feature becomes available where are customers are already using.
  • When customers have a bad experience with using BlueJeans, it's not easy to tell why video, audio, and/or screens sharing has issues.
  • Thier products such as BlueJeans Events and the Dolby Conference phone I feel are very expensive. It is difficult to get a good ROI when there are other products that are similar with less cost.
BlueJeans is well suited for the following:
  • Video Conferencing
  • Audio Conferencing
  • Online meetings
BlueJeans is not well suited for the following:
  • Instant Messaging
  • Ad hoc calls
Read Christopher Reed's full review
July 09, 2018

Review: "As easy as putting your jeans on: organising Bluejeans meetings"

We use it to organise webinars for customers and distributors and needed a simple but yet reliable solution. One of my potential customers used it and I liked it.
  • It works 99% of the time for all users.
  • Web interface available for users that aren't allowed to install software
  • Maybe a few "How to use quickly" cards for the people that I invite. Especially for the web interface and which browsers are supported.
It's OK and the most important thing is that it always works.
Read Donald Van Velsen's full review
July 06, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Good software - would be happy to recommend"

We started to use BlueJeans in response to a couple of our customers who were users. It made sense for us to have access to an account to create meetings, knowing that it was a system that they could use. It is currently just used by the Technical Account Managers for those customers.
  • Good audio quality
  • Very easy to use
  • Easy to set up meetings
  • Can't think of anything that I've ever missed or noticed!
It works well - that's pretty much all that you need from a conferencing application!
Read Kieran Cooper PMP's full review
March 06, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans : Comprehensive Conferencing Tool"

We use BlueJeans for video and audio conferencing globally. Our company has 8 offices around the world and every employee in our organization has access to BlueJeans. With multi-disciplinary teams, and some working remotely or on location, BlueJeans allows for easy meeting setup and collaboration no matter where those team members are located. BlueJeans also makes it easy to schedule meetings with clients and vendors even if they don't have a BlueJeans account. BlueJeans addresses the need for open communication across multiple platforms and devices to keep our teams engaged and on track.
  • Integration with calendar applications makes scheduling meetings a quick and easy process.
  • Customization options give the host numerous administrative privileges including customizable meeting IDs, moderator-less meetings, adding participant passcodes, and recording meetings.
  • User interface is intuitive and screen sharing is easy allowing the presenter to share their entire screen or just content from one application.
  • Updates are frequent and responsive to customer feedback.
  • Echoing continues to be a problem for users dialing in from a conference room and forgetting to mute computer audio.
  • Video is best presented by uploading prior to sharing and many times users forget which does not provide participants with the best video experience.
BlueJeans is well suited to meetings conducted via laptop or conference rooms. It is less appropriate to use when participants are calling in from their mobile while in a car as the bandwidth is unreliable and can cause audio lag.
Read Denise Kozlowski's full review
February 27, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Relationships-driven platform"

I direct a national network out of an office in Boston of individuals and organizations across the country with over 1000 members. I also work closely with a team that resides in Maryland, Colorado, California, and elsewhere. We use bluejeans as our primary communication tool for staff meetings, individual check-ins with team and network members, large network broadcasts, larger group meetings, and recorded Ted-talk like webinars.
  • Video first design is the next best thing to being in person.
  • Intuitive interface and ease of use is excellent for users and meeting hosts.
  • Customer service is responsive.
  • Audio and video quality is top notch.
  • Mobile app works great but drains device battery quickly.
  • Echoing a frequent occurrence when users attempt to join with computer audio rather than dialing in.
Any organization or industry that prioritizes relationships as a key driver of success will find bluejeans to be an excellent platform. It is less well-designed for formal webinar presentations that are focused on PowerPoint slides, so if your goal is to present information out without much interaction, it can still do that, but another platform might work better. Our primary use case is in supporting small-group and person to person interaction where seeing faces makes a world of difference.
Read Matthew Bond, MPA's full review
February 26, 2018

User Review: "BlueJeans, a valuable tool!"

We use BlueJeans as a tool during team meetings when we need to have more of a personal touch. BlueJeans allows us to engage our webcams to be able to see the meeting participants. It helps keep everyone engaged.
  • Webcam sharing
  • Audio through computer
  • Virtual meetings
  • Audio Buffering sometimes lags
  • Dashboard is a little complicated
  • Recording could be improved
BlueJeans is great for bringing team members together who are remote or in different offices. It's a great solution to help personalize team meetings and forces people to participate. It's a great collaborative tool. BlueJeans is not so good when you need to share to a large group, like in a training event. The number of camsand computer audio can be distracting.
Read Daniel Darabaris, FPC PHR's full review
February 26, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans--versatile, hard-working, functional just like your favorite pair of jeans."

We use BlueJeans to connect classes, meetings, and events at our college. It is used by our whole organization.
  • Provide support.
  • Provide informational resources.
  • Announces releases and updates.
  • Editing recording really needs to be added (trimming etc.).
BlueJeans is perfect for connecting employees located at different campuses for meeting. It is also great when a student is unable to make it to class and they need to connect from home. It is used to connect students for club meetings, and study groups. BlueJeans works well for instructors who need to meet with a student (or students) at the last minute. BlueJeans also comes in handy for colleagues to connect and collaborate.
Read Liz Elza's full review
February 20, 2018

"BlueJeans Review"

We are using BlueJeans for all teleconference needs both domestic and International. [Before BlueJeans,] We used to have issues with audio and video for our international teams such as China and Russia. BlueJeans is only solution that works for us. It seems to be one size fits all for us.
  • Easy to set up and use.
  • Awesome audio (with Dolby sound).
  • Simple - does not need extra explanation.
  • Some audio controls need improvement.
Yes. I would recommended BlueJeans to all my colleagues.
Read Sujarit (Tony Cherm) Chermsirivatana's full review
June 21, 2018

User Review: "Meetings with BlueJeans Meetings"

We use BlueJeans across the entire org globally. It provides video and web conferencing for all of our users. We use it everywhere from factory design reviews, to meetings with the retail employees to all business meetings and trainings.
  • The video conferencing has been amazing, people love using it and body language is a large part of communication, you can see when someone is not paying attention or lost or has something to say. Our offices are spread all over, the tool allows us to better interact with people we have worked closely with for years, but never actually seen.
  • Dolby Noise Cancelling in the app has greatly improved call quality and made it easier for people to remain focused.
  • Has allowed our users to work form anywhere. Last snow day was not lost productivity, people simply added it to their meetings and met virtually instead of in a room.
  • Annotations on shared content would be really helpful, let us mark things up in real time.
  • Integration with headsets. There are 2 mute buttons, one on the headset and one in the app, which one you need to hit can get confusing.
  • Needs to scale video better, even allow you to disable video, low bandwidth mode, on desktops like they do on mobile for bad internet connections.
It is great for most meetings, from staff to war room scenarios and interviews. It is not a great tool for training sessions as there can be a lot of noise unless someone is managing and keeping people muted.
June 07, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "The voice of the future"

We use bluejeans across our entire organization. We love the tech support we receive and all the bells and whistles we get with the Dolby system. Bluejeans has done a great job improving on their yearly benchmark and having meetings has never been any easier then what they have put together.
  • Spatial audio
  • One touch meeting
  • Command center
  • Support for Crestron mercury
  • Integrated PTZ controls with NUC
  • Mac support for BlueJeans rooms
Saving money on the commute. The ability to take meetings anywhere. Join on my phone, conference room or even be inside of a Starbucks. Bluejeans has helped me through big events and their tech support is amazing. They have continually shown love for our Org and the ability to influence their product development.
May 30, 2018

User Review: "BlueJeans is my friend"

I use BlueJeans for regularly scheduled meetings. But more importantly, I use it for a weekly live stream/podcast where we talk tech with people from around the world. This is a great tool as we are able to stream live to Facebook, and we have found a way to also stream to YouTube. We use our YouTube channel to invite everyone in, and offer the option to join us in the BlueJeans channel through the YouTube description.
  • Loads quickly and works on all platforms
  • Offers live stream for Facebook, very easily
  • Has many endpoints and allows open discussion with video and audio to everyone.
  • YouTube live stream capabilities
  • Easier joining functionality on a smartphone
  • More options on website version for admins. God-mode.
So many end points and streaming capabilities.
May 17, 2018

Review: "BlueJeans is the Best Video Conference Option, Ever"

BlueJeans is the best video app we've discovered so far! It's by far better than Skype or Google Hangouts. Our entire team uses BlueJeans for regular team meetings (we're a remote company) and it allows us to have video conferencing without any of the glitchy bugs that most other video conferencing apps seem to have.
  • Consistent performance - the software doesn't freeze or cut out unless you're on a terrible internet connection.
  • Allows you to schedule meetings in advance or on a recurring basis and sends calendar invites. YAAS.
  • Easy to use - no confusing buttons or menus that don't make sense.
  • I actually don't have any cons for BlueJeans!
Perfect for private or team meetings. We've done all team meetings, job interviews, personal meetings, and more using this software. You can also record a meeting if you want to to share or review at a later time. As with any software, if two people are in the same room you'll get weird echoes, etc., but overall this software is excellent.
July 17, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "Extensive enough for the power-user, simple enough fora tech-noob"

[BlueJeans is] Used by the whole organization, and is used mainly for conference calls, both audio and visual.
  • Simple, ease of use.
  • Stable connectivity for calls.
  • Very user-friendly platform.
  • More host options (alerts for users, etc.)
Very well made, with a plethora of options available to users, but at the same time, is simple, and very user-friendly.
June 12, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "A Leader in Communication!"

We have been using BlueJeans to conduct all of our conference for the last year and it has been a dream. Across all of our departments, video chat has replaced travel and meetings and are much more effective than they used to be when simply conducted via voice.
  • Webinars
  • Online Presentations
  • Training telecommuters
  • BlueJeans could use more improvement in polling & collaboration functionality. It's a premier video and meeting app but it could really use some features around sharing content and working on content together.
  • I'd love a way to take notes in the app that could be shared back with the entire team.
BlueJeans is prime for any organization not standardized on a Microsoft platform. Small to medium business will love the flexibility of it all and the smooth experience across different devices without further customization.
February 14, 2018

BlueJeans Review: "BJN - Best quality video"

As a reseller, BlueJeans is deployed across the organization. It is one of the many tools we have in place for collaboration. We use it primarily when high quality video is an important aspect of a meeting.
  • Video quality is exceptional
  • Audio is greatly improved, particularly now that is uses Dolby. It is superior to competitors
  • Easy to join meetings on any device
  • It can be expensive unless you are on a corporate pricing structure
  • I've noticed a lag between my audio and video feeds, due to my hardware setup
BlueJeans is a quality tool and does the job when high quality audio and video is necessary. I have no complaints in regards to the actual use of the tool. One of the areas that is a bit tricky is that it can be expensive, particularly for a small number of users. It works best when it is deployed across an organization as opposed to just a few licenses. There is competition that is cheaper, but not necessarily as high quality.

High quality audio (44)
High quality video (44)
Low bandwidth requirements (42)
Mobile support (36)
Desktop sharing (44)
9.2
Whiteboards (20)
Calendar integration (40)
Meeting initiation (45)
Integrates with social media (19)
Record meetings / events (40)
Slideshows (28)
Live chat (35)
9.2
Audience polling (17)
Q&A (21)
User authentication (37)
Participant roles & permissions (39)
Confidential attendee list (32)

About BlueJeans

The BlueJeans meetings platform aims to bring video, audio and web conferencing together with the collaboration tools people use every day.

It is a cloud service that connects desktops, mobile devices and room systems in one video meeting. According to the vendor, BlueJeans makes meetings fast to join and simple to use, so people can work productively where and how they want.

BlueJeans Features

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software Features
Has featureHigh quality audio
Has featureHigh quality video
Has featureLow bandwidth requirements
Has featureChrome compatible
Has featureFirefox compatible
Has featureSafari compatible
Does not have featureIE compatible
Has featureAvailable for Linux
Has featureAvailable for OS X
Has featureAvailable for Windows
Has featureMobile support
Screen Sharing Features
Has featureDesktop sharing
Does not have featureDocument/File sharing
Has featureApplication sharing
Has featureWhiteboards
Online Meetings / Events Features
Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Has featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events
Has featureAudience polling
Has featureQ&A
Has featureMeeting space storage
Has featureAnnotation
Does not have featureRemote support features
Online Events Security Features
Has featureUser authentication
Has featureParticipant roles & permissions
Has featureParticipant list
Has featureConfidential attendee list
Has featureSecure file sharing

BlueJeans Integrations

Slack, HipChat, Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Google Calendar

BlueJeans Competitors